PDA

View Full Version : Danica page

High Sided
05-27-05, 01:23 PM
and for my 1st post http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/danica.htm

cameraman
05-27-05, 01:32 PM
I have always been amazed at how bad that photo spread is. They are on par with your average Hustler shoot. Zero class, zero quality, zero skill...
:shakehead

lone_groover
05-27-05, 01:38 PM
Hi High!

I'm not much for the Morticia Addams look. But Danica pulls it off nicely.

Agree with camaraman though; photos are ghastly. Make that narrow Danica rump look un-good.

:)

pchall
05-27-05, 01:39 PM
LoL! Anna Khornikova has shown more having done even less winning. ;) But then, the tenderloin fans have had the hots for less -- where is DNFisher now?

coolhand
05-27-05, 01:43 PM
I have always been amazed at how bad that photo spread is. They are on par with your average Hustler shoot. Zero class, zero quality, zero skill...

i agree, she looks very unatural and her facial expressions make me want to look away. if she was not a race car driver she would not have been in that mag.

racer2c
05-27-05, 01:51 PM
Not flattering IMO. Not with her clothes on at least. It's like she's pushing out a bambino.

i think she'll regret the FHM spread.

oddlycalm
05-27-05, 03:04 PM
I have always been amazed at how bad that photo spread is. They are on par with your average Hustler shoot. Zero class, zero quality, zero skill... Agreed, terrible. Whoever the stylist was on the shoot is a hack, and the poses the photographer had her do was silly and awkward. Typical of the Maxim, FHM, etc. genre. :thumdown:

oc

Methanolandbrats
05-27-05, 03:24 PM
She looks like a 12 year-old in a halloween costume.

Warlock!
05-27-05, 03:52 PM
I'd hit it, but I'm more partial to real "Hustler" chickies.

She hasn't shown a huge amount of racing talent that I've seen, but maybe her talents "lay" elsewhere...

G.
05-27-05, 04:08 PM
She's cute, not a knockout. She can drive a car much better than me. She has stated her preference for road courses, not ovals. Her boss is a 'hole. She did fine on Letterman, IMO (I am in the minority on this, I think.). I don't think she has ever said anything bad about CCWS, only good.

Stay safe, Danica.

dando
05-27-05, 04:15 PM
Meh. She just doesn't do much for me. I'll bet Rahole sez otherwise, tho. :gomer:

-Kevin

cameraman
05-27-05, 04:18 PM
She's cute, not a knockout. She can drive a car much better than me. She has stated her preference for road courses, not ovals. Her boss is a 'hole. She did fine on Letterman, IMO (I am in the minority on this, I think.). I don't think she has ever said anything bad about CCWS, only good.

Stay safe, Danica.

My problem is with the jacktards that are using her as a marketing tool. Not the fact that they are marketing, they should be marketing. It is that they are doing such an unprofessional, skoolboy job of it. Their entire marketing plan seems to be aimed at 14 year olds yanking it in a corner somewhere.

They could be doing it right, it ain't that hard.

Dr. Corkski
05-27-05, 05:41 PM
I have always been amazed at how bad that photo spread is. They are on par with your average Hustler shoot. zerO class, zerO quality, zerO skill...

Paintergeek
05-27-05, 07:03 PM
High side....your second post will probably be removed before anyone else gets a chance to see it. Cant talk that way here. I personally dont care, and mostly agree , but you cant type it out! :)

I think DP is cute, but the FHM spread is hideous. Sha has no top half, so why try to show it off? But regardless, if she can drive, then im all for it. Out of the car, I see a cute little girl. In the car, she is 'a driver'. I think she is totallyunproven thus far, and the IRL is naturally having a feild day with her. It would happen if she were in CC too, so you cant blame them for that.

Also, as a painter, I have to say WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT POOR BEL-AIR? Ugh. Nasty rims, nasty colors with under-hood-ghetto art-metal plates that look like they were hand painted by a 6 year old, nasty flame lay out in a nasty color with no outline, nasty inmterior and nasty wheel. Ugh. Id say that poor car is overall....nasty.

Dr. Corkski
05-27-05, 07:06 PM
IBTL :D