PDA

View Full Version : ESPN Indy 500 Polls

JoeBob
05-27-05, 11:38 AM
Interesting:
http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/polling?event_id=1357

Sean O'Gorman
05-27-05, 11:42 AM
Intesting that the percentage of Champ Car fans who filled it out and the percentage of people who think Bourdais will win is the exact same. :D

Don Quixote
05-27-05, 11:58 AM
There you have it, the experts pick Danicles to win.

Spicoli
05-27-05, 12:04 PM
Stupid is a place too. :gomer:

Racing Truth
05-27-05, 12:56 PM
Intesting that the percentage of Champ Car fans who filled it out and the percentage of people who think Bourdais will win is the exact same. :D

Imagine...

That said, the 1st Danica question seems a bit unfair. She is over-hyped, but that doesn't mean she's an Anna Kournikova then. I picked the Kournikova option, as for now, it best fits, but its not totally fair.

As for picking Danica to win... :shakehead

Andrew Longman
05-27-05, 01:35 PM
LeMans or Monaco? I picked Monaco.

Agreed on the Danica question. I believe Danica will win her share of races but much of the attention brought her way this month is simply IRL/ABC looking for anything interesting to say about the race.

Mario is tough to pick given how the question is written. He clearly is the best of the bunch in terms of his career, but I doesn't have a great I500 record. Given the competition he faced and his success there, I'd go with Mears.

Sean O'Gorman
05-28-05, 11:39 AM
And as expected, some loesrs decided to rig the votes. Probably some crappies who think what the are doing is "hardcore" and will actually make a difference in how ESPN percieves the race. :rolleyes:

Racing Truth
05-28-05, 12:27 PM
And as expected, some loesrs decided to rig the votes. Probably some crappies who think what the are doing is "hardcore" and will actually make a difference in how ESPN percieves the race. :rolleyes:

Those numbers are so whacked out it borders on the comic.

You really think 56% of people watching even know who SeaBass is?