PDA

View Full Version : You know what? I've had a good couple of days.

Andrew Longman
05-25-05, 02:24 PM
Really.

I got to see a pretty good CCWS race and many rookies had good showings
Very positive discussion coming out of CCWS about new chassis design
CCWS get LBGB
Barnhart delays engine announcement
Honda says they are working for unification
Paul Newman puts his finger in TGs eye on national TV
TG says the "split" can't continue
The IRL threw a party in NYC and no one came

Oh and the Yankees have won 12 of the last 14 games.

I haven't had this much fun in May for years :D

Perhaps SeeBass can win a race this weekend.

ChampCar#3
05-25-05, 02:39 PM
Agreed 100%.
Yeah, could you imagine the Gomers spinning if SeaBass wins!

dando
05-25-05, 03:23 PM
Other than the Yankees :gomer:, it's been a darn good month of May. :thumbup:

I just hope it ends that way and no one is injured during the Fihunnert.

-Kevin

coolhand
05-25-05, 03:29 PM
Screw the fihunnert, i cannot wait till Texas :gomer:

TravelGal
05-25-05, 03:48 PM
I've had a busy couple of days. What (didn't) happened in NYC?

oddlycalm
05-25-05, 04:01 PM
Paul Newman puts his finger in TGs eye on national TV You left out the part where Letterman disrespected TG as well. :thumbup:

I've had a busy couple of days. What (didn't) happened in NYC? The EARL threw a big media event with a car and a bunch of drivers and somewhere 3-6 people showed up, depending on whose report you believe. The only reason anyone showed up was some curious foreign tourists wandered over.

oc

sundaydriver2
05-25-05, 04:05 PM
Don't forget this:

2 Race Attendance Total = 365,000.

:thumbup:

cart7
05-25-05, 04:20 PM
The EARL threw a big media event with a car and a bunch of drivers and somewhere 3-6 people showed up, depending on whose report you believe. The only reason anyone showed up was some curious foreign tourists wandered over.

oc

A followup report indicated that 5 of the 6 were waiting for the Hot Tamale man to show up. :gomer:

TravelGal
05-25-05, 04:45 PM
The EARL threw a big media event with a car and a bunch of drivers and somewhere 3-6 people showed up, depending on whose report you believe. The only reason anyone showed up was some curious foreign tourists wandered over.

oc

Gotta love it.

Jervis Tetch 1
05-27-05, 12:44 AM
Gotta love it.Amen!

SID
05-27-05, 06:24 AM
Agreed 100%.
Yeah, could you imagine the Gomers spinning if SeaBass wins!

Can you imagine the tech inspection if Seabass wins?

DjDrOmusic
05-27-05, 09:35 AM

After a little investigation, it turns out those 3-6 people were only there because the Soup **** refused to serve them, they saw the IRL drivers and figured it was the line for a free bowl of Campbell's!! ;)

Sean O'Gorman
05-27-05, 09:44 AM
After a little investigation, it turns out those 3-6 people were only there because the Soup **** refused to serve them, they saw the IRL drivers and figured it was the line for a free bowl of Campbell's!! ;)

What? That doesn't make any sense. :confused:

DjDrOmusic
05-27-05, 10:03 AM
HMMMM I guess I should have written it this way, Soup N@zi, a little Seinfeld reference.

Methanolandbrats
05-27-05, 10:05 AM
HMMMM I guess I should have written it this way, Soup N@zi, a little Seinfeld reference. The Special Ed version ;)

pchall
05-27-05, 10:45 AM
HMMMM I guess I should have written it this way, Soup N@zi, a little Seinfeld reference.

Arrggg! Seinfeld. I still can't make it through the intro even in syndication. I suppose this is an acquired allergic reaction brought on by the infatuation my erstwhile academic colleagues had for that bit of nothingness.

Lito
05-27-05, 01:12 PM
Arrggg! Seinfeld. I still can't make it through the intro even in syndication. I suppose this is an acquired allergic reaction brought on by the infatuation my erstwhile academic colleagues had for that bit of nothingness.

Well now I know there are TWO groups of weird people, those who love the .1rl and those who hate Seinfeld. ;)

BTW, more on topic, Go Sox (white ones :D )

Andrew Longman
05-27-05, 01:17 PM
BTW, more on topic, Go Sox (white ones :D )

Yankees: 15 wins in the last 17 games. :D

Playing Sox tonight. (red ones)

Still nothing out of Indy to dampen my spirits.

Three day weekend about to start :thumbup:

DjDrOmusic
05-27-05, 04:54 PM

Just to set the record straight, I was never a fan, but I did see that particular episode, and thought it was appropriate IRL material!! ;) :thumbup:

Skater_36
05-27-05, 07:24 PM
Really.

I got to see a pretty good CCWS race and many rookies had good showings
Very positive discussion coming out of CCWS about new chassis design
CCWS get LBGB
Barnhart delays engine announcement
Honda says they are working for unification
Paul Newman puts his finger in TGs eye on national TV
TG says the "split" can't continue
The IRL threw a party in NYC and no one came

Oh and the Yankees have won 12 of the last 14 games.

I haven't had this much fun in May for years :D

Perhaps SeeBass can win a race this weekend.

Nice post Andrew and yes, it has been a good week for CCWS fans.
:thumbup:

Jag_Warrior
05-27-05, 07:47 PM
Well now I know there are TWO groups of weird people, those who love the .1rl and those who hate Seinfeld. ;)

Count me as a member of the latter weird club.

He has an appreciation for fast cars. That's all I like about that guy.