Anyone. Anyone. Bueller.
http://emoticons4u.informationalot.com/cool/049.gif

Lizzerd
05-24-05, 05:28 PM
Yep.

Spicoli
05-24-05, 05:42 PM
noon Saturday makes it a NO GO for me./

Whatever DuckTard planned this out should be hung by his tonsils.

Got track time? :gomer:

Uh, NO. :shakehead

:bush:

Dirty Sanchez
05-24-05, 09:39 PM
both daze

Classic Apex
05-24-05, 09:44 PM
both daze

Ditto.

sundaydriver2
05-24-05, 09:55 PM
Will be there with wife.

:thumbup:

Methanolandbrats
05-24-05, 10:00 PM

:bush:Ya got that right, screwed me too.

Sean O'Gorman
05-24-05, 10:09 PM
Ahem, does this seem familiar?

Sack up son. I'm skipping my wife's family reunion for the USGP. Her relatives are coming from all over the World. I told em they picked a bad weekend :D

What could be more important than a Champ Car race?

Spicoli
05-24-05, 10:40 PM
What could be more important than a Champ Car race?

Getting laid for the first time? :D

Trust me on that one son. ;)

Methanolandbrats
05-24-05, 10:44 PM
Ahem, does this seem familiar?

What could be more important than a Champ Car race?Coaching a 7th grade girls soccer team.

Dirty Sanchez
05-25-05, 11:26 AM
Coaching a 7th grade girls soccer team.vote to ban :thumbup:

G.
05-25-05, 11:29 AM
I am trying to get up there, Saturday only. Only been there once before, been a long time (94, 95?). If I go, I will pack up the oldest (7) and head up in the AM.

Need advice: Where does one park? Last time I went up, I parked in the street, actually.

Where do I want to sit?

Assuming that I am brave enough to let a seven-year-old be exposed to the likes of some of you, how can I meet up?

I'm not a huge fan of ovals (though the Mile is one of the better ones, IMO), but I do want to support my series...

Methanolandbrats
05-25-05, 11:56 AM
vote to ban :thumbup: :laugh:

Tim
05-25-05, 03:02 PM
So the usual suspects meet in the same place. I'll be taking it easy on the booze though as I have to drive. My best friend got a DUI on my birthday. I never wanna go through that. I will have a high-life or 6 though. Brian gets his usual bottle of booze for the late season Badger football collapse.

Easy
05-25-05, 04:32 PM
What's the usual place, North end of infield?

Spicoli
05-25-05, 04:55 PM
I am trying to get up there, Saturday only. Only been there once before, been a long time (94, 95?). If I go, I will pack up the oldest (7) and head up in the AM.

Need advice: Where does one park? Last time I went up, I parked in the street, actually.

Where do I want to sit?

Assuming that I am brave enough to let a seven-year-old be exposed to the likes of some of you, how can I meet up?

I'm not a huge fan of ovals (though the Mile is one of the better ones, IMO), but I do want to support my series...

don;t bring kids near these people.

Even at noon, they are armed an extremely antagonizing.

Meet? - Turn 3.

Warlock!
05-26-05, 07:21 AM
What's the usual place, North end of infield?T-3

Look for a conglomeration of people huddled near a red pickup with a beer tap hangin' out the side of the cap.

Or, just look for rocket. :D

chop456
05-26-05, 08:08 AM
And wear a helmet.

mueber
05-26-05, 08:38 AM
Gonna be there Friday and Saturday. Haven't been to Milwaukee since my dad took me to see a family friend drive in a USAC stock car race in the 60s.

Gawd, I'm gettin' old. Maybe I belong on Track Forum. :laugh:

chicanor
05-26-05, 01:12 PM
be there friday morning as soon as the gates open, that is if the traffic lets me get there in time. look forward to meeting all of you!

TRDfan
05-26-05, 04:03 PM
No go this year :( (It may be a NO Champ Car year..grrrr)

Daughter is graduating from HS on Sunday - our open house is on Saturday.

At least I'll be able to have the TV on.

RTKar
05-28-05, 07:03 AM

:bush:

How are the Hater Youth going to know what to do without fearless leader?

rocket
05-28-05, 12:17 PM
How are the Hater Youth going to know what to do without fearless leader?

We'll do fine, now we can leave the Ritalin at home :D

RTKar
05-28-05, 09:15 PM
We'll do fine, now we can leave the Ritalin at home :D

Found him.... at Indy... the Camp and Brew bash :rofl:

Yes, Spicoli identified himself, talked with some of us, had a good time. Heck, if Travis can visit sure Spicoli can

He took a picture with Fred, suspect it will be photo shopped soon.

He was what you would expect from Spicoli but everyone is welcome to the IndyCar Series

RHR_Fan
05-28-05, 10:19 PM
No go this year :( (It may be a NO Champ Car year..grrrr)

Daughter is graduating from HS on Sunday - our open house is on Saturday.

At least I'll be able to have the TV on.

Congrats to your daughter! How are the boys doing? I graduate the week after MKE.

~Nicole

Sean O'Gorman
05-28-05, 10:20 PM
Found him.... at Indy... the Camp and Brew bash :rofl:

Yes, Spicoli identified himself, talked with some of us, had a good time. Heck, if Travis can visit sure Spicoli can

He took a picture with Fred, suspect it will be photo shopped soon.

He was what you would expect from Spicoli but everyone is welcome to the IndyCar Series

As an aspiring young hater, I suddenly find myself completely disillusioned. :confused: :)

SteveH
05-28-05, 11:40 PM
both days :thumbup:

for the rest of you, couch is a place to :gomer:

G.
05-31-05, 02:45 PM

Where do I want to sit?

I'm not a huge fan of ovals (though the Mile is one of the better ones, IMO), but I do want to support my series...Crap. Wife is going Saturday to a chick thing. Me stuck with 4 kids, three in diapers. :( Overnight. I don't think she loves them anymore. I mean ME with all four of 'em?!? Is she nuts?

Chances of attendance diminishing, but not gone...

Warlock!
06-01-05, 07:10 AM
...Me stuck with 4 kids, three in diapers.
She may have stuck you with the kids for the day/night, but it sounds like you did your share of sticking her a while back...

;)

chop456
06-07-05, 04:47 AM
Crap. Wife is going Saturday to a chick thing. Me stuck with 4 kids, three in diapers. :( Overnight. I don't think she loves them anymore. I mean ME with all four of 'em?!? Is she nuts?

Chances of attendance diminishing, but not gone...

So G. gets it done and shows up. Then I step on his kid's frisbee and break it. :gomer:

rocket
06-07-05, 07:37 AM
So G. gets it done and shows up. Then I step on his kid's frisbee and break it. :gomer:

Dang we can't take you anywhere :D

Easy
06-07-05, 11:08 AM
It was great meeting some of you guys even if it was somewhat brief. Thanks E-Rock, Warlock, Rocket, Monkey and the YFDS crew. Had a lot o' fun and almost too much beer to drive back to Chicago.

Warlock!
06-07-05, 01:33 PM
...and almost too much beer to drive back to Chicago.
Dammit... we obviously are slipping. You were s'posed to have too much to drive, then go to the bars with us.

Oh well...

Easy
06-07-05, 02:27 PM
Dammit... we obviously are slipping. You were s'posed to have too much to drive, then go to the bars with us.

Oh well...

Twas damn close.

Road America ALMS and Siebkens?

anait
06-07-05, 02:44 PM
Pictures???? Vicarious attendance, you understand.

G.
06-09-05, 12:48 PM
So G. gets it done and shows up. Then I step on his kid's frisbee and break it. :gomer:Now I gotta go to the local fire dept. and beg them for a replacement freebee (won't be an issue). Doesn't matter to g. that it was a POS and that I brought that one since it is "disposable". No. He's gotta have THAT one.

Kids are funny. :laugh:

No harm, chop.

Was cool to meet some of you.

g. and I had a great day.

When I get off my butt and set up one of those photobucket things, I will post a few pics. Didn't take too many, though.