PDA

View Full Version : Tippy's Tip's

TippyGomez
05-24-05, 02:04 AM
http://www.bigirlfan.com/tippy/archives/000070.html#more

Spicoli
05-24-05, 02:22 AM
16-1 Danica Patrick, The hype with a hymen

494-1 Jeff Bucknum, Ah, A legacy driver from the way back machine. Career highlights include being born to the 15th place finisher in 1970 WOW! Thats some accomplishment!

Tomas Scheckter, The most dangerous man in autoracing! This guy is getting Paul Tracy's attention. Car makers around the world rejoice when they see his name on an invoice. "Oh honey, go ahead and book that condo in Hawaii for a month, Panther is resigning the tub molester" Sick of hearing about the terrible luck. It's simple really, car is faster than brain. Don't forget the thumbs up for the millions watching on TV....... if your going to the race, watch this car.....so you can get out of the way.

God its hilarious... :rofl:

DagoFast
05-24-05, 03:24 AM
Tippy,

Throw your weed wacker in a dumpster. You deserve Robin's old desk at the findy scar. Cavein will be your lackey.

dando
05-24-05, 12:53 PM
Dang it! Why can't ya put a warning on yer posts, TG?!? :gomer:

Great work as always. :thumbup:

Now I go get me some of them monitor wipes, again....

-Kevin

2DB
05-24-05, 01:34 PM
Tippy,

Thanks for the odds, but I take offense to the Jaegermister reference. After all it is for medicinal purposes only!!!!

Kelvis

SID
05-24-05, 08:33 PM
"3-1 Helio Castro-Neves, Dash making his fifth Indy start with one win to his credit. "

FTG-ing priceless!

"To her credit, figured out a way to screw Baldy out of a couple of homes and a car dealership and still kept her job."

Oh, h*ll ! I've been away from the forums for too long! Someone PLEASE email me the details of this one! I'm thinking of the old adage "it's NEVER free.. you pay for it one way or another"

nissan gtp
05-24-05, 08:35 PM
woo hoo !

wonder if bIF# has an opinion on long beach ? :D

IlliniRacer
05-24-05, 10:51 PM
BRILLIANT!!!!!

EVEN Dan Wheldon
Cant wait for the hugs and kisses with teammates before the race, if he wins I fully expect him to start humping some guys leg.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

TippyGomez
05-27-05, 02:55 PM
Golden Greek, your a very funny man!

I would like to buy you a tenderloin someday

Tippy..while the 500 is once again filled with all these good boys, youve neglected to mention anything at all about the upcoming Freedon 100 which I must say is quite significant this year in that we have Imran Husein, of India, attempting to be the first Paki to lap the fabled Brickyard....As a boy, Imran would line up his fathers yaks in perfect rows of 3 and race them around the market where his mother and father eeked out a subsistence living selling holy water from the Ganges to pilgrims visitin the holy sites of Calcutta.He dreamed at night of racing against his boyhood heros: Groff, Roe, Gosek, ....the Freedom 100 is a remarkable dream come true for this neophyte towelhead. Come cheer him on tomorrow-God is good god is great!

Napoleon
05-27-05, 03:04 PM
As a boy, Imran would line up his fathers yaks in perfect rows of 3 and race them around the market where his mother and father eeked out a subsistence living selling holy water from the Ganges to pilgrims visitin the holy sites of Calcutta.

:rofl: :rofl:

JT265
05-27-05, 04:53 PM
Tippy,

Thanks for the odds, but I take offense to the Jaegermister reference. After all it is for medicinal purposes only!!!!

Kelvis

What. Again Kelvis?!?!? :thumbup:

BTW- Tippy ROXXX!!!! :rofl:

JT265
05-27-05, 04:55 PM
Golden Greek, your a very funny man!

I would like to buy you a tenderloin someday

Tippy..while the 500 is once again filled with all these good boys, youve neglected to mention anything at all about the upcoming Freedon 100 which I must say is quite significant this year in that we have Imran Husein, of India, attempting to be the first Paki to lap the fabled Brickyard....As a boy, Imran would line up his fathers yaks in perfect rows of 3 and race them around the market where his mother and father eeked out a subsistence living selling holy water from the Ganges to pilgrims visitin the holy sites of Calcutta.He dreamed at night of racing against his boyhood heros: Groff, Roe, Gosek, ....the Freedom 100 is a remarkable dream come true for this neophyte towelhead. Come cheer him on tomorrow-God is good god is great!

:rofl: :rofl:

Hot Rod Otis
05-27-05, 05:09 PM
Hilarious stuff Tippy :thumbup: :D