PDA

View Full Version : The luck of the draw.

RacinM3
05-23-05, 01:27 PM
So I'm getting my chores done this weekend, washing a car, and a thought pops into my head, that if I had won the genetic lottery that Tony George did, you guys would be looking forward to a classic 500 this weekend, that poll that Bob Varsha was talking about at Monaco where the USGP was voted the most popular race at Indy wouldn't exist, and TG would be busy running my business into the ground (scratch that, he never would have gotten it off the ground).

Ah, the funny little twists life throws your way. That is all.

racer2c
05-23-05, 02:12 PM
Can I have one of your 911s when you're done with them? Either one, it doesn't matter. Don't bother washing them I'll take care of that. :)

I still can't believe what Tony has done and still continues to do. After almost ten years, I'm still flabergasted! Now he has honda telling him to reconcile...and i'm sure he won't.

Thumbs up to KK for calling it like it is.

coolhand
05-23-05, 02:14 PM
Can I have one of your 911s when you're done with them? Either one, it doesn't matter. Don't bother washing them I'll take care of that. :)

I still can't believe what Tony has done and still continues to do. After almost ten years, I'm still flabergasted! Now he has honda telling him to reconcile...and i'm sure he won't.

Thumbs up to KK for calling it like it is.

everyone that makes up the IRL's base is complaining and is unhappy.

foyt was almost ready to pack up and quit the other day before he turned into a "3-car super team".

Spicoli
05-23-05, 02:20 PM
foiot and "3 car super team? :gomer:

lmfao. :rofl:

coolhand
05-23-05, 02:29 PM
foiot and "3 car super team? :gomer:

lmfao. :rofl:

I swear, He is - This close to being toyoters factory effort. He won Indy 4 times. :gomer:

Look out AGR nancy boys

theunions
05-23-05, 02:43 PM
if I had won the genetic lottery that Tony George did...TG would be busy running my business into the ground (scratch that, he never would have gotten it off the ground).

But if you had won the genetic lottery...TG would thus have never been born to begin with, right? :D

RichK
05-23-05, 03:42 PM
But if you had won the genetic lottery...TG would thus have never been born to begin with, right? :D

TG would've been "the other son", sort of like Rain Man. ;)

"298,435 seats at our track, definitely 298,435 seats."

Spicoli
05-23-05, 04:19 PM
I swear, He is - This close to being toyoters factory effort. He won Indy 4 times. :gomer:

Look out AGR nancy boys

Damn is that funny.

"Anybody can hires em a enjuneer, takes a real man to win wiffout one." :gomer:

coolhand
05-23-05, 04:21 PM
"Anybody can hires em a enjuneer, takes a real man to win wiffout one." :gomer:

:rofl:
"put some wing in it and run with it" :gomer:

after the race.

"screw you guys, i'm going home" :cry:

Spicoli
05-23-05, 04:43 PM
"i want me one of dem dere Target Yoter enjuns".

:p

When AJ dies, I hope they make a cartoon show out of that *******.

DagoFast
05-23-05, 05:17 PM

There already is. Foghorn Leghorn.

coolhand
05-23-05, 06:10 PM

i thought Eric Cartman on South Park was the third grade version of A.J. Foyt :saywhat: