PDA

View Full Version : Great man/great piece on Letterman!

lone_groover
05-23-05, 09:35 AM
No, it's not Howard Dean and "The Bride Stripped Bare" - but none other than our own avenging angel, Paul Newman and Rahole's moneymaker, the angelic Danica Patrick - both to appear on LETTERMAN tonight.

As many of you know, "Dave" is Baldy's partner in I*L infamy, so he co-owns the prettiest little filly in Anton's D & P show.

For those of you who prefer redheads, TV's "MYTHBUSTERS" will be on as well.

:)

racer2c
05-23-05, 09:39 AM
I hope he does a ventriloquist act with her. Now that's entertainment!

Methanolandbrats
05-23-05, 09:45 AM
No ventriloquist act. They'll make Rahole pull his hand out before they go on National TV.

racer2c
05-23-05, 11:44 PM
bump

Methanolandbrats
05-23-05, 11:49 PM
bumpThanks, I never watch late night TV....cool..........Danicle and Newman?

racer2c
05-23-05, 11:52 PM
I hope Paul let's Rahal have it in the green room. Newman that is, not Shaefer.

racer2c
05-24-05, 12:03 AM
Great piece. I'm glad the l_g turned gave the heads up. 80 years old and still cooler than I'll ever be. Newman rocks.

JoeBob
05-24-05, 12:24 AM
:rofl:
Dave: Your team is also, this year, racing at the Indianapolis 500.
Paul: Yup.
Dave: And, will you be present?
Paul: At the race? Probably not. I have a problem with the management - but I guess that's uh... I mean, its fairly well know.
Dave (laughing): Everyone has a problem with the management, Paul. But we're still gonna take his money!

SteveH
05-24-05, 12:25 AM
what JoeBob said.... he beat me to it :laugh: :thumbup:

fourrunner
05-24-05, 01:11 AM
And Danica was like watching Paint Dry ... Very Annoying Voice ... pathetic cutesey poo jokes ... Dave looked like a Moron interviewing her !

Paul was the class of the evening - but Daves surprising response to Pauls comment on the management came out of left field ... so I liked him better than I have to date!

trauma1
05-24-05, 08:02 AM
the golden girl doesn't sound like the sharpest knife in the kitchen, or she's a real biatch

lone_groover
05-24-05, 08:15 AM
Seems to me that Letterman didn't mention Vito Meara at all. The guy qualified pretty good, and unlike fat Stan Laurel, kept it off the wall.

He MUST know the guy is on his team..... :saywhat:

racer2c
05-24-05, 10:28 AM
Danicle should get some fasion advise Helio. She looked like she was going to an 8th grade dance.

Methanolandbrats
05-24-05, 10:32 AM
Danicle should get some fasion advise Helio. She looked like she was going to an 8th grade dance. The skirt was fine....or rather the lack of skirt.

theunions
05-24-05, 01:24 PM
I loved PLN's smackdown of Tracy... :D

Fio1
05-24-05, 01:35 PM
"..everyone has a problem with the management," line was brialliant! :rofl:

Walter Zoomie
05-24-05, 02:24 PM
...or she's a real biatch

This could be the case. A buddy and I were in the Garage area last week. She rode up on one of those fold-up portable Honda bicycles. My buddy asked her for a couple of autographs. When she balked at signing the second autograph, my buddy said, "It's for a friend."

She replied in a snotty fashion,"Yeah, that's what they all say."

Great first impression....

:shakehead

racer2c
05-24-05, 02:26 PM
This could be the case. A buddy and I were in the Garage area last week. She road up on one of those fold-up portable Honda bicycles. My buddy asked her for a couple of autographs. When she balked at signing the second autograph, my buddy said, "It's for a friend."

She replied in a snotty fashion,"Yeah, that's what they all say."

:shakehead

I thought she came off on Letterman pretty full of her self. She should save the 'tude until she wins something. :thumdown:

Gnam
05-24-05, 04:05 PM
I loved PLN's smackdown of Tracy... :D
Watt he say?

RaceGrrl
05-24-05, 04:43 PM
I was laughing at PN's "management" joke, but was irritated with Letterman's laughing that he didn't like the management either.

If that's not acknowledging that you're a Yen whore, I don't know what is. :shakehead Too bad because I used to really like Letterman. I dont watch his show on principle now.

Sean O'Gorman
05-24-05, 05:13 PM
Having not seen the show last night, I get the impression that Letterman was just joking about about how "employees" never like the management they work for but continue to accept the paycheck, not that he was upset with Tony George's style of running the series.

racer2c
05-24-05, 05:41 PM
Having not seen the show last night, I get the impression that Letterman was just joking about about how "employees" never like the management they work for but continue to accept the paycheck, not that he was upset with Tony George's style of running the series.

Actually, he was speaking about Tony. He said "the management" not management in general. Then continued with "we like taking his money".