PDA

View Full Version : Spoiler reminder

nrc
05-22-05, 12:47 PM
Just a couple of reminders. Please don't post race spoilers without a spoiler warning in the subject. Please don't come here before you've seen the race and complain if someone does spoil the race.

Does that cover everyone?

Audi_A4
05-22-05, 07:34 PM
Just a couple of reminders. Please don't post race spoilers without a spoiler warning in the subject. Please don't come here before you've seen the race and complain if someone does spoil the race.

Does that cover everyone?

The world and the internet do not revolve around the United States. The race was live in other countries. Those that dont want to know results should stay away from a champcar forum plain and simple.

coolhand
05-22-05, 07:36 PM
The world and the internet do not revolve around the United States. The race was live in other countries.

ehhhhhhhhhhh

i would say they do :p

trish
05-22-05, 07:40 PM
The world doesn't revolve around the United States?! :saywhat:

dando
05-22-05, 07:55 PM
The world and the internet do not revolve around the United States. The race was live in other countries. Those that dont want to know results should stay away from a champcar forum plain and simple.
But I thought Al Gore invented the Innernets? :gomer:

-Kevin

RusH
05-22-05, 08:02 PM
But I thought Al Gore invented the Innernets? :gomer:

-Kevin

The "internets" was a Bush thing. :gomer:

coolhand
05-22-05, 08:10 PM
The "internets" was a Bush thing. :gomer:

sahddup :gomer: :flame:

nrc
05-22-05, 08:13 PM
I'm asking fans who won't see the race until later to be aware of the possibility of spoilers. I'm asking people who see the race earlier to show some courtesy for the benefit of those who may forget.