PDA

View Full Version : nice move, villeneuve

Dirty Sanchez
05-22-05, 11:28 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ilferrari
05-22-05, 01:08 PM
You beat me to it, I was about to start a thread on Villeneuve's exquisite passing move on his teammate.

I haven't laughed while watching an F1 race for a long time. :)

spinner26
05-22-05, 02:47 PM
Can you just say dumbass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gomer:

EDwardo
05-22-05, 03:23 PM
JV: "...I tried something that unfortunately didn't work." :rolleyes:

oddlycalm
05-22-05, 04:58 PM
JV: "...I tried something that unfortunately didn't work." :rolleyes: Lamer words were never spoken. Tossing 5 points over the side and screwing up his own best showing of the season is not likely to go down well with the team. A comprehensive screwup, and one that may prove to be career ending.

oc

Mike Kellner
05-22-05, 05:46 PM
Hey, Team Tony, or whatever it is called, is always looking for washed up former 500 winners. Maybe he can drive with Little Al next year and have another chance to win on the Sacred Bricks. Does he like to drink and "party"?

mk

Dr. Corkski
05-22-05, 07:45 PM
http://www.formula1.com/photos/597x478/tvimages/2005/monaco/sunpic10.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

coolhand
05-22-05, 08:09 PM
for somone who did not see the race, what happened after JV hit massa?

EDwardo
05-22-05, 08:16 PM
for somone who did not see the race, what happened after JV hit massa?
Using the above photo as a reference, JV went straight and plowed into a barrier. Massa swerved to his left and then did a 270 and continued.

Lizzerd
05-22-05, 08:38 PM
Using the above photo as a reference, JV went straight and plowed into a barrier. Massa swerved to his left and then did a 270 and continued.

xactly

racer2c
05-22-05, 09:27 PM
Sometimes I wonder about what goes through JV's head or lack thereof. If he hadn't done that bonehead maneuver, Massa would have won 4 sho!

coolhand
05-22-05, 10:07 PM
Sometimes I wonder about what goes through JV's head or lack thereof. If he hadn't done that bonehead maneuver, Massa would have won 4 sho!

you mena massa was in the lead?

racer2c
05-22-05, 10:31 PM
you mena massa was in the lead?

yep. About to take the trophy from the Prince hisself.

coolhand
05-22-05, 10:33 PM
screw yuo :gomer:

racer2c
05-22-05, 10:42 PM
noone told me that.

now thats hillarious :rofl:

:gomer:

Ed_Severson
05-22-05, 11:00 PM
Double :gomer:

coolhand
05-22-05, 11:10 PM
ok i am a :gomer: :gomer: :gomer:

but y'all are Nancy boys.

picking on the guy without speed :cry:

racer2c
05-22-05, 11:20 PM
ok i am a :gomer: :gomer: :gomer:

but y'all are Nancy boys.

picking on the guy without speed :cry:

Don't sweat it. it's a JV thang.

racer2c
05-23-05, 02:00 PM
Peter is pretty miffed at JV. Could this be the straw that breaks the drivers contract? How about a 'when does JV get canned' pool. Put me down for two more races.

Link (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/17101/)

oddlycalm
05-23-05, 05:02 PM
Peter is pretty miffed at JV. Could this be the straw that breaks the drivers contract? How about a 'when does JV get canned' pool. Put me down for two more races. I dunno. The precise reason to pay up and hire a former WDC is to avoid having this kind of rookie mistake. There is a long list of good drivers that would be willing to for a lot less that JV is being paid. I'll go with one more race.

oc

Ankf00
05-23-05, 07:43 PM
master WDC, Indy500, CART champ is out proving his abilities with the Force once again :gomer:

ilferrari
05-24-05, 11:40 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/motorsport/formula_one/4575381.stm

Forza Lancia
05-24-05, 11:41 AM
So let's see... If Jacques is out, then Peter Sauber gets Christian Klien, so Liuzzi has a full time ride at Red Bull, leaving Reb Bull's Friday driver slot for the rest of the season to Scott Speed!

Dr. Corkski
05-24-05, 04:05 PM
So let's see... If Jacques is out, then Peter Sauber gets Christian Klien, so Liuzzi has a full time ride at Red Bull, leaving Reb Bull's Friday driver slot for the rest of the season to Scott Speed!Total hater.

First off, no one will ever fire Jacques because he won all those championships. Second, Red Bull is not going to hire some kid driving those Dallara Euro crapwagons over the great RHR.

racer2c
05-24-05, 04:12 PM
Total hater.

First off, no one will ever fire Jacques because he won all those championships. Second, Red Bull is not going to hire some kid driving those Dallara Euro crapwagons over the great RHR.

Still promoting your lack of reading comprehension. :gomer:

Dr. Corkski
05-24-05, 04:33 PM
Still promoting your lack of reading comprehension. :gomer:http://www.padokf1.com/images/haber/27102003163334-jv_unemployed.jpg

racer2c
05-24-05, 04:36 PM
Clever. Polly want a cracker?

Beevis
05-24-05, 06:53 PM
http://www.padokf1.com/images/haber/27102003163334-jv_unemployed.jpg

You're such a hater. RHR could have pulled off the pass with his helmet twisted backwards and both arms in full casts then caught and passed everyoone including Kimi. I still can't believe Todt hasn't called him to open contract talks for when MS retires.

racer2c
05-24-05, 07:07 PM
You're such a hater. RHR could have pulled off the pass with his helmet twisted backwards and both arms in full casts then caught and passed everyoone including Kimi. I still can't believe Todt hasn't called him to open contract talks for when MS retires.

Me too! Polly want a cracker? :gomer:

Ankf00
05-24-05, 08:44 PM
Will work for food? what? he'll just pull the mind-trick on ol' Peter to keep his seat :gomer: worked at the start of the season...

Dr. Corkski
05-25-05, 04:33 AM
You're such a hater. RHR could have pulled off the pass with his helmet twisted backwards and both arms in full casts then caught and passed everyoone including Kimi. I still can't believe Todt hasn't called him to open contract talks for when MS retires.Oh gullible one. You really think Todt is dumb enough to wait til MS wants to retire? He already has Obi-Wan Hunter-Reay using the jedi mind trick to control Darth Schumacher to drive the car long ago. Did you really think MS had anything to do with all those championships? :gomer:

racer2c
05-25-05, 06:43 AM
Oh gullible one. You really think Todt is dumb enough to wait til MS wants to retire? He already has Obi-Wan Hunter-Reay using the jedi mind trick to control Darth Schumacher to drive the car long ago. Did you really think MS had anything to do with all those championships? :gomer:

You Shumey fans are funny. :thumbup:

You drive a honda don't you? :gomer:

Cam
05-25-05, 08:18 AM
I just wanna give a big :thumbup: to the OP that started this thread just to distract from a great win by Kimi! :D

Ankf00
05-25-05, 08:42 AM
You drive a honda don't you? :gomer: wrong, thats ogorman w/ the yoda :gomer:

Dr. Corkski
05-25-05, 04:25 PM
You Shumey fans are funny. :thumbup:

You drive a honda don't you? :gomer:With the current gas prices one fuel tank is plenty enough. :gomer:

EDwardo
05-29-05, 10:29 AM
A solid 13th place finish today. He also avoided controversy by not contesting all the other cars that were lapping him.

devilmaster
05-29-05, 11:09 AM
A solid 13th place finish today. He also avoided controversy by not contesting all the other cars that were lapping him.

To top it off, since nothing else was apparently happening on the track, we were treated to JV taking a lap and a half to put a lap on freisacher in the minardi..... a lap and a half where all the cameras were tuned into that epic battle..... :gomer:

ilferrari
05-29-05, 04:10 PM
JV excuse-of-the-day (updated every fortnight!)

"I was level with Felipe going into the first corner, but then I got caught up in the incident there. Unfortunately for me that put me behind Karthikeyan, and he was fighting me like we were in a 10-lap kart race. Okay, have fun and let's race, I'm not saying don't try to resist the challenge, but relax. He could see I was a lot quicker but whenever I got my nose inside him he just blocked me. That cost me 40 seconds and ruined my strategy, and that's really the story of what was for me a pretty boring race."

oddlycalm
06-01-05, 12:45 PM
"I only say this much: I have a black book in which I keep a record of plus and minus points. And Jacques got some severe minus points for his manoeuvre in Monaco." Peter Sauber didn't have a lot to say, but he was clear enough. Since he's probably stuck paying JV's contract he's going to leave him in the car... for now.

oc