PDA

View Full Version : Thar Be Champ Cars Here!!!

pchall
05-20-05, 11:26 AM
Monterrey Practice 1 is almost ready to roll. :)

KobySon
05-20-05, 11:31 AM
Monterrey Practice 1 is almost ready to roll. :)

1:15p ET?

KobySon
05-20-05, 11:35 AM
nevermind - it's on!

Dinger: "I just hit the pit wall guys - just kidding!" crew laughs...

KLang
05-20-05, 11:45 AM
Live timing and scoring. :thumbup:

I sure wish they would come up with some sort of minimal audio-video for the Friday sessions.

pchall
05-20-05, 11:49 AM
Look at the damn times. The track is green and dirty as usual. Can't they even bother to run a couple of Elgins around the place before first practice?

RusH
05-20-05, 11:57 AM
No audio or video, err. forgetaboutit. :mad:

pchall
05-20-05, 12:20 PM
No audio or video, err. forgetaboutit. :mad:

Hey, plain Champ Car T&S is better than just getting T&A anytime, right? ;)

RichK
05-20-05, 12:35 PM
Dinger: "I just hit the pit wall guys - just kidding!" crew laughs...

Awesome! :laugh:

racer2c
05-20-05, 12:49 PM
Can you watch the race at anytime with race director or do you have to watch it live?

pchall
05-20-05, 12:52 PM
Can you watch the race at anytime with race director or do you have to watch it live?

I haven't any idea. All I follow is T&S from work and home. The full audio and video package is too time consuming to mess around with on my set up.

Opposite Lock
05-20-05, 12:55 PM

After the live "broadcast", it usually takes them a few days before the race shows up in the archives, or at least that's the way it was last year. Generally you can't watch it a few hours later or even the next day after the race. And they generally didn't archive too many sessions except the race itself. Wish they'd fix that.

KLang
05-20-05, 12:57 PM

I just checked, and the Long Beach race is available in the archive section. No idea how soon after the race it is made available. Pretty sure it's the TV version rather then being able to pic a camera like a live session.