PDA

View Full Version : Hostile Grackles Attack People in Houston

nrc
05-18-05, 12:24 AM
"Very Tippi Hedren."
http://apnews.myway.com//article/20050517/D8A559DG0.html

I watched "The Birds" so many times as a kid my Mom finally told me to turn off the TV and get out of the house. :)

RaceGrrl
05-18-05, 12:38 AM
You were no dummy. You knew at least if you were inside watching TV that the evil grackles wouldn't attack you!

Methanolandbrats
05-18-05, 12:41 AM
"The grackles zeroed in on a lawyer who shooed a bird away before he tripped and injured his face, Jue said. The lawyer was treated for several cuts."

We need a lot more Grackles, seems like they are doing good work.

Michaelhatesfans
05-18-05, 02:29 AM
"The grackles zeroed in on a lawyer who shooed a bird away before he tripped and injured his face, Jue said. The lawyer was treated for several cuts."

We need a lot more Grackles, seems like they are doing good work.
I wonder how many other lawyers ran to his side and gave him their business cards?

Ankf00
05-18-05, 07:37 AM
I think I am pro-grackle, even though they are evil critters, they apparently do good work

Don Quixote
05-18-05, 09:27 AM
And all along we thought the killer bees were going to be the problem.

oddlycalm
05-18-05, 12:44 PM
A half dozen frisbee catching Border Collies and Australian Shepherds would clean this nonsense up in under a week. My frisbee-fan Aussie would routinely pluck birds flying under 6ft. off the ground out of the sky as they came in to molest my rasberry canes and garden. Great entertainment value and problem solved. :thumbup: :D

oc