PDA

View Full Version : Is this a PR "BUY" by DP or just a slow day?

TorontoWorker
05-17-05, 10:26 PM
You decide...

http://www.focusf1.com/absolutenm/templates/?a=1768&z=1

Someone correct me, but has she won ANYTHING of note on the track? I don't count kart wins, but has she won any series we have heard about?

When one mentions a drive in F1, it ussually goes without saying that you have been a success in another lower formula. In fact to get a super licence for F1 you have had to at least been in the top ten in either the old F3000 (now GP2), Champ Car, Euro F3 etc.

Now if she won the lessor 500, perhaps, just perhaps it might lead to a test. One "part season" of the wanker league and one quick lap at Indy and someone is suggesting that F1 could be in her future?

Would we be reading this crap if she were in Champ Car with the same performance? Sounds like a wanker league PR hack putting this out in the press to show us all that "shes just that good..."

racer2c
05-17-05, 10:36 PM
Well, if you consider that Sarah has won four of the last five F1 races for McLaren...wait a second..that never happened! Silly me.

pchall
05-17-05, 10:41 PM
That sounds like the product of a graduate of The MarkC School of Internet Journalism. I wonder how long he interned at AR1 before starting his F1 site?

:rolleyes:

Methanolandbrats
05-17-05, 10:44 PM
Well, she's in good hands with Mr. Rahole as a coach. Rahole knows F1. Fer chirssakes, that **** has'nt done **** and now all she does is orbit IRL tracks with her foot glued to the floor trying to stay out of surgery. Next thing ya know Ferrari will give her 50 mil to replace Schumi.

Mike Kellner
05-17-05, 11:53 PM
Reality check time. Does anyone think she is as good as Zanardi? When you get done laughing, realize that Alessandro wasn't able to outperform Ralf in equal cars, and Ralf is a few clicks short of what it takes to be a top dog in F1.

OK sit down, swallow any beverages, and set the container down as well.

Does anyone think she is as good as Montoya?

JPM might be able to be a top dog in F1, but he is going to have to up his game, and perform at 100% 15+ races a year.

If she cannot perform at the level JPM is doing now, or better, she will be a nobody, and will not get a ride unless she arrives holding checks with lots of zeroes in the number, which will buy her a ride at Minardi or Jordan.

mk