PDA

View Full Version : Bad wording, really bad.

KobySon
05-17-05, 11:43 AM
Not sure if this should go in the Champcar Forum.

Maybe they should come up with a better name for this. From CCWS.com:

THE WORLD'S LARGEST GRID GIRL CONTEST (http://www.faceofchampcar.com/)

I've been trying to come up with a better name to imply that the contest is big, not the grid girls. Any suggestions for ChampCar?

devilmaster
05-17-05, 11:46 AM
well, unless they're paying typesetters by the letter:

The world's largest contest to find the 'Face of ChampCar' Grid girl

or to show that CC has a sense of humour....

The World's Largest Grid Girl Contest.... (we mean the contest is the largest, not the girls)

Besides.... if it was looking for the largest grid girl, that would be pchall at MO a few years back ;)

Winston Wolfe
05-17-05, 11:53 AM
nice contest.
I want to be a judge.

Obviously, the male who designed those costumes had a few things on his mind as he was preparing his sketches....

lone_groover
05-17-05, 11:56 AM
nice contest.
I want to be a judge.

Obviously, the male who designed those costumes had a few things on his mind as he was preparing his sketches....

Yup...them cloven domederies!

:)

Winston Wolfe
05-17-05, 12:12 PM
NICE, Groover !

I was tryin' to figger out a way to say that and make it by the sensor !

:thumbup:

Michaelhatesfans
05-17-05, 12:18 PM
The Grid Girl With The World's Largest... :thumbup:

Sean O'Gorman
05-17-05, 01:03 PM
I remember one on cart.com from a few years ago at Australia that wasn't too pleasant looking, but its not nice to make fun of a fellow Champ Car fan just for their appearance so I wont post it here.

Anyway, not surprisingly, any of the girls at school I suggested try out for it usually replied with a rude comment or just went ahead and slapped me. I guess no one can take a compliment these days. ;)

Michaelhatesfans
05-17-05, 01:15 PM
Anyway, not surprisingly, any of the girls at school I suggested try out for it usually replied with a rude comment or just went ahead and slapped me. I guess no one can take a compliment these days. ;)
Always remember that it's a numbers game, Sean. Keep asking.

pchall
05-17-05, 02:08 PM
Besides.... if it was looking for the largest grid girl, that would be pchall at MO a few years back ;)

:rofl:

oddlycalm
05-17-05, 02:24 PM
Bah, if they really wanted good outfits they should have hired WickedWeasel to come up with something (do a google). Hints of dromedary through acres of lycra is more like a bicycle race than a pit girl contest.

oc