PDA

View Full Version : FREE U.S. 500 posters! Time to Pay up! ;)

Paintergeek
05-15-05, 10:00 PM
Hello fellow OC members. If you are reading this, You requested free posters from me. You have been added to the list, and the first 22 are packaged and ready to go, Only about 30 more after this! (I ran 2 post offices out of tubes!).

Here is what I have decided to do for shipping:

Each person should please send $6.00 to me. This price covers postage, the tube itself, and a little bit more to help cover the higher shipping rates to our friends outside of the contiguous 48 states. That way, They pay the same as we do. Any money potentially left after that will be kept and considered my 'handling fee', mostly to cover gas going to the post office.

Indy locals who asked to pick up in private, Ignore this e-mail.

How to pay:

I prefer Paypal. Thats the easiest, quickest, and most secure way to do this. My paypal address is Falcons66@usa.net

PLEASE be sure to spell it right. There is an 's' in there that is oft forgotten. If you dont have a paypal account, Check it out. Id say 90% of Ebay auction now take paypal. Since signing up, I wont bid on Non-paypal auctions. www.paypal.com

If you prefer not to use Paypal, My second preferred payment would be a postal money order. You can get these from drug stores the cheapest, banks are the most usually.

If these both dont work, I will accept checks and cash. Cash, you run the risk of losing it in the mail, although I have done it before safely for amounts under $10. Id really much rather no checks, But if it is the only way, I understand. My mailing address is below:

Justin Welling
361 N Brewer St.
Greenwood, IN

PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR NAME, ADDRESS, AND OC USERNAME WITH PAYMENT!!!! This will make it quicker for me to locate you and check you off the list as 'paid'.

I am going to ship ONCE A WEEK to save trips to the post office. Every Saturday morning I will ship. To keep costs down, I will not buy delivery confirmation.

If you havent e-mailed me to be put on the list yet, Ill take a couple more reuests, but only for a few days. E-mail me your username and shipping info to PaintergeekPaintworks@gmail.com

Thats about it! I will e-mail each person individually when I get payment and item is shipped. Let the fun begin!!!!!

PS: everyone will get a bonus item in their tube, and 3 lucky people will get another bonus as well! Totally randomly placed so even I dont know which tube. We'll have to see who replies here with the extra item. nothing big, Just a small extra I had.

dando
05-15-05, 10:10 PM
Done.

Thx, d00d. :thumbup: :cool:

-Kevin

Paintergeek
05-15-05, 10:12 PM
Wow...did they snipe Seans post already? I saw it, hit reply, and when I came back, his post was gone! My reply thusly made no sense!

Sean O'Gorman
05-15-05, 10:18 PM
Wow...did they snipe Seans post already? I saw it, hit reply, and when I came back, his post was gone! My reply thusly made no sense!

That's ok, I don't even remember what I wrote but I'm sure it didn't make much sense either.

Paintergeek
05-15-05, 10:22 PM
That's ok, I don't even remember what I wrote but I'm sure it didn't make much sense either.

It involved explosives...perhaps it was mentioning another member directly they didnt like!

RaceGrrl
05-15-05, 11:10 PM
Yeah, jokes about mailbombs aren't cool.

Sean O'Gorman
05-15-05, 11:13 PM
Sorry. :o

tllips
05-16-05, 12:22 AM
Done,

Thanks 'Geek! :D

Ozarkian
05-16-05, 10:47 AM
Done. Thanks again! :D

fourrunner
05-16-05, 08:02 PM
Payed via Pay Pal

Thanks in advance Paintergeek ! :thumbup:

Ankf00
05-16-05, 08:58 PM
I paid up, now gimme gimme gimme!!!!!!! :D

thanks man :)

RusH
05-16-05, 09:05 PM
Sent.

skaven
05-26-05, 11:11 AM
Got my posters yesterday !

Thanks 'geek. :)

I also appreciate all the extra freebies you threw in with the posters. I won't go into details as I don't want to make everyone else who didn't get extra goods jealous. ;)

Warlock!
05-26-05, 11:39 AM
Mine showed today...

Thanks Justin.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Paintergeek
05-26-05, 06:52 PM
Quite welcome. Dont worry about sayin what you got, because the bonuses were totally random. No feelings will be hurt. Most tubes were packed before they were addressed, so I didnt even know which ones had the extras anymore.

ALL tubes have bonus poster called 'Max Out', and random tubes will have a small champ-car sticker or Herdez poster. I also have an ultra coooool poster I am thinking of Ebaying with proceeds going to the HITWC fund in Johns name. Gotta get the boys off to Milwaukee first.............

dando
05-26-05, 07:46 PM
Meant to post that I received mine on Tues. I promptly replaced my signed poster of Rahole and his '96 car with it. 2 bad, I really liked that car. Now it's ready to be returned to Rahole with his and Herta's cars from '99. Planning to drop off a package w/a note in the next few weeks. :D

-Kevin

fourrunner
05-26-05, 10:51 PM
Received mine Today (Thursday) thanks so much Paintergeek .... Great Posters !! :thumbup:

Did you paint the Bettenhausen Car?

Don Quixote
05-27-05, 09:19 AM
Posters arrived yesterday afternoon, in A1 shape! Thanks for all the effort in doing this! I bet you won't go into a mail order business after this little experience, eh? :thumbup:

Napoleon
05-27-05, 02:14 PM
Just came :thumbup:

Very cool.

You da' man, 'geek.

Paintergeek
05-27-05, 06:44 PM
Received mine Today (Thursday) thanks so much Paintergeek .... Great Posters !! :thumbup:

Did you paint the Bettenhausen Car?

Yup, The car in the 'max out' poster was my first season........1995..........been there ever since ('cept for a little time to clear my head in '03). We have changed names many times, but its still the same team technically.

cart7
05-27-05, 06:54 PM
I just sent the extra dollar 'geek. Lookin forward to the poster. :thumbup:

lone_groover
05-31-05, 05:51 PM
GOT MINEZ TODAY!

Guess the "V.I.P." tubes got a little more scrutiny from the boys in grey, ha ha.

I knew there was some extra goodies inside when I tried to pick that heavy mutha up, and I was right!

Thanks much paintergeek!

:thumbup: :)

DagoFast
06-01-05, 12:50 PM
Justin, Thanks SO much! I got mine last night. And the bonus Alumax car is sweet! When I saw it, it made me realize how much I miss Tony Jr. He seemed like one of the few guys whose greed never would have trumped his honor.

Thanks again for the posters!

JV

pfc_m_drake
06-02-05, 03:37 PM
My stuff came in the mail today as well. Thanks again PG, you're awesome!!!

nrc
06-02-05, 07:14 PM
Arrived today. Thanks for going to all the trouble, PG. :thumbup: