PDA

View Full Version : Fatassi On Tunnel

DaveL
05-15-05, 09:34 PM
Cheep is a bold face liar. Says he was "in the room but the not the club" when it came to decisions in CART.

Who in the hell does this sack of s hit think he's trying to fool?

Wally
05-15-05, 10:11 PM
Yes he is a liar. He stomped out of the room in Houston like a spoiled child when the first vote for the 3.5 NA didn't go his way.

This guy is the slug of all slugs in my book....... :shakehead

Jag_Warrior
05-15-05, 10:21 PM
Robin Miller: 5
Chip Ganassi: 1

Miller's mid-round low blow took Chip to the mat and the fat man never recovered.

DaveL
05-15-05, 10:28 PM
Miller's mid-round low blow took Chip to the mat and the fat man never recovered.

Only the ref saved Cheep. Miller by TKO.

As Judge Marilyn Milian (humina humina) puts it, I wouldn't believe Cheep if his tongue came notorized.

Spicoli
05-15-05, 10:31 PM
http://www.andrewsavory.com/blog/archives/images/shrek.jpg

Separated at birth? :gomer:

http://i.a.cnn.net/nascar/2005/news/headlines/cup/01/28/ganassi.q.a/ganassi.mug.193.jpg

lone_groover
05-15-05, 10:48 PM
UNCANNY!!!!

That deformed, ungainly, unhygenic ogre looks just like DreamWorks' beloved SHREK©!!!

Hope he doesn't decide to sue. Although I'm not sure an ugly butt-face can be considered "Intellectual Property."

:eek:

:D

rabbit
05-15-05, 10:48 PM
Howzabout a recap for those of us who missed it?

racer2c
05-15-05, 11:01 PM
UNCANNY!!!!

That deformed, ungainly, unhygenic ogre looks just like DreamWorks' beloved SHREK©!!!

Hope he doesn't decide to sue. Although I'm not sure an ugly butt-face can be considered "Intellectual Property."

:eek:

:D

:rofl:

FanofMario
05-16-05, 12:14 AM
First time I have watched the show since Mario was guest host. Lame as usual. The first segment of the show was built up around Robin and Cheep having a confrontation---RM did his part in spades. The context was that he called himself and Cheep an *******. Thought that whole part of the show was lame IMHO. At least RM is portrayed as being on our side of OW. Sam Schmidt was onboard to toe the IRL safety speak despite today's videotape showing still another car going into the air.
Cheep side steped a good Crappy like letter early in the show concerning the lack of customers at the IRL. He continued to preach the gospel that he was just owner and really didn't know what CART was actually doing. He also was good at keeping a poker face about the engine rumors. He sure hasn't missed the buffet lines has he?

I enjoyed Grantelli being on the show. The problem was that he was put on only during the last two segments. Windbag promised him a return engagement when Andy stated he had a solution for the OW rift. Though Andy thinks he invented autroracing, I still would have loved to have heard him on that. That and the fact that Andy was adament that he would not come back to Indy was neat. Despain had his obligatory "why the IRL is better" editorial for May tonight too----it is because of that 800lb beast called Indy. Whatever...my students essays that I was grading were more informative.

Methanolandbrats
05-16-05, 12:17 AM
Howzabout a recap for those of us who missed it? An interview with a greedy, disgusting prick.

JoeBob
05-16-05, 12:26 AM
Yes he is a liar. He stomped out of the room in Houston like a spoiled child when the first vote for the 3.5 NA didn't go his way.

Not to mention the fact that he had a seat on the Board of Directors. If he was a board member, but had no idea what was going on, I have to wonder if he was breaching his fiduciary responsibility to the shareholders. If there ever were to be a shareholder lawsuit - Ganassi would be a prime target.

formulaben
05-16-05, 12:42 AM
Cheep is a bold face liar. Says he was "in the room but the not the club" when it came to decisions in CART.

Who in the hell does this sack of s hit think he's trying to fool?

...and of course he never answered the question that was asked: to turn to the camera and say he was OK with the car count at the average IRL race. No way could any team, owner, or sponsor be happy with the fans disguised as bleachers.

fourrunner
05-16-05, 12:46 AM
Did Robin Miller happen to mention what a Jack Off Dave Despain is?

Napoleon
05-16-05, 10:40 AM

What was said?

Sean O'Gorman
05-16-05, 10:51 AM
I enjoyed Grantelli being on the show. The problem was that he was put on only during the last two segments. Windbag promised him a return engagement when Andy stated he had a solution for the OW rift. Though Andy thinks he invented autroracing, I still would have loved to have heard him on that.

Heard it already. It has something dumb to do with DOT tires, and some other stuff like that. Interesting to listen to, but about as in touch with reality as Brock Yates' lovely "suggestions." :saywhat:

Newtpal
05-16-05, 10:52 AM
How much fatter can Ganassi get?

Spicoli
05-16-05, 11:24 AM
How much fatter can Ganassi get?

How much food ya got? :gomer:

gjc2
05-16-05, 12:33 PM
"in the room but the not the club"

"this is everyones fault except mine"
Homer Simpson

nrc
05-16-05, 12:48 PM
Who in the hell does this sack of **** think he's trying to fool?
He also claims that he has no knowledge of Toyota's plans. But I think I saw his nose grow a bit when he said it.

Sean O'Gorman
05-16-05, 12:48 PM
It is on again at 3, I may have to watch it since no one seems to be describing what happened.

rabbit
05-16-05, 12:55 PM
It is on again at 3, I may have to watch it since no one seems to be describing what happened.Please give a recap for those of us at work who cannot see it.

Por favor.

Spicoli
05-16-05, 12:59 PM
It is on again at 3, I may have to watch it since no one seems to be describing what happened.

its all lies.

dando
05-16-05, 01:08 PM
Please give a recap for those of us at work who cannot see it.

Por favor.
It was on again @ 3am. I recorded it for l8r viewing, and I'll give a blow-by-blow of it l8r if no one beats me to it. Prolly won't be until after 10pm since the wife's gotta watch that Survivor finale cr@p.

-Kevin

Racing Truth
05-16-05, 01:35 PM
Did Robin Miller happen to mention what a Jack Off Dave Despain is?

Oh, lay off Despain. I don't usually agree with him, but he's fair and interesting. His interview with TG last year (in which TG looked like the fool he is) was great.

Cheep is a weasel. :thumdown:

Sean O'Gorman
05-16-05, 02:30 PM
Please give a recap for those of us at work who cannot see it.

Por favor.

So you want me to take time out of my vacation so you can find out what Fatassi said?

Sure thing. :)

rabbit
05-16-05, 02:38 PM
So you want me to take time out of my vacation so you can find out what Fatassi said?

Sure thing. :)What are you waiting on? Snap to it! :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
05-16-05, 02:46 PM
What are you waiting on? Snap to it! :gomer:

I'll get to it RIGHT AWAY!

http://www.foolishpeople.com/foolishpeople/images/delorean.jpg

Spicoli
05-16-05, 03:07 PM

Sure thing. :)

Hey wait a minute.

If you;re here, and I'm here, doesn't that make this OUR time? :saywhat:

Dvdb
05-16-05, 03:56 PM
Wow, a Jeff Spicoli quote from.....................Spicoli?? Yowza!

Sean O'Gorman
05-16-05, 04:18 PM
Unless there is more coming up, there was nothing really to report on. Still, it was hilarious. Imagine Spicoli and Ganassi facing off on Wind Tunnel and it'll give you a pretty good idea of what happened. :rofl:

fourrunner
05-16-05, 10:17 PM
Oh, lay off Despain. I don't usually agree with him, but he's fair and interesting. His interview with TG last year (in which TG looked like the fool he is) was great.

Cheep is a weasel. :thumdown:

My reaction was based on his commentary at the end of last nights show ... It's like he gets all teary eyed during May and loses his common sense ! He see's empty stands but nary a discouraging word.

It might be his opinion, but he really does hate giving Champ Car any credit for anything !

Loved his interview of Tony George ... Just goes to show that as much as Dave tried to dress up that pig .... Tony has no clue about much of anything !
I can't believe he runs ANY of the Business meetings at IMS, but his underlings allow themselves to be dumber than the Boss, so you get what you get!