05-13-05, 02:57 PM
T-storms movin in.

god doesn;t like the IRL. :gomer:

FCYTravis
05-13-05, 03:00 PM
He proved that last year.

DagoFast
05-13-05, 03:00 PM
Can't toeknee get his pals pimpske, france or satan to intervene?

Napoleon
05-13-05, 03:06 PM
Can't toeknee get his pals pimpske . . .or satan to intervene?

Have you ever seen Pimp$ki and Satan in the same room? I haven't. Coincidence? I think not!

dando
05-13-05, 03:09 PM
T-storms movin in.

The whole state is under a watch. Looks like a fun weekend w/thorms, wind, and cold. @ least they'll have an excuse when there's no one in the stands. :gomer:

-Kevin

Dirty Sanchez
05-13-05, 03:13 PM
applebee's rain or shine at least :thumbup:

:gomer:

Michaelhatesfans
05-13-05, 03:58 PM
At least with the cloud cover, the driver's won't be subject to going blind from the glare of empty seats.

http://www.motorsport.com/photos/irl/2005/ind/irl-2005-ind-tm-0626.jpg

Spicoli
05-13-05, 05:46 PM
just got back.

lots of drunks, lots of rain.

"Chebby is back, gunna dominate" said one gomer.

Michaelhatesfans
05-14-05, 02:38 AM
God loves you. Unless you're Tony George. He thinks you suck.

http://www.motorsport.com/photos/irl/2005/ind/irl-2005-ind-mj-0801.jpg

Spicoli
05-14-05, 07:59 AM
looks like rain all day today too.

:finger:

Ankf00
05-14-05, 09:19 AM
T-storms movin in.

that's what the beer aisle at the grocers and a balcony is for :gomer:

now time to hit up the Byron Nelson and all them gold diggin skanky Dallas yuppies :cool:

Jag_Warrior
05-15-05, 01:32 PM
just got back.

lots of drunks, lots of rain.

"Chebby is back, gunna dominate" said one gomer.

For the gomers who still think GM may have a change of heart (you know, it really depends on the engine formula), I learned some sad news on my trip to Detroit. I don't get much open wheel related "news" anymore, but this confirmation made me rather... well, happy! :)

The only way GM will be back in the IRL is if Tonholio steals Chevy engines off the dealer lots.

Ankf00
05-15-05, 01:33 PM
awesome news :thumbup:

nrc
05-15-05, 01:43 PM
Of course if Tony goes with the Grand Am formula they may end up with some GM products in the field and I'm sure the gomers will claim that GM is still in.

Jag_Warrior
05-15-05, 01:52 PM
Yes, that could be a possibility. But with Pontiac (and Buick) being fitted for a noose, that might not last long either.

Maybe they could fit the Caddy touring car lump in the cars. That seems like a safe route if they want "GM participation".

Unless they fit the Grand Am engines with turbos (or lighten the cars to that of a go kart) how are they going to get the speed/horsepower? Something else to consider, will the Frances allow the IRL to steal any thunder (teams or marketing $) from Grand Am?

Opposite Lock
05-15-05, 02:35 PM
The only way GM will be back in the IRL is if Tonholio steals Chevy engines off the dealer lots.

(pullsshirtoverhead) "I am Tonholio - I need Chebbies for my race hole, heh-heh, heh-heh."