PDA

View Full Version : Is Helio asking to be made fun of?

coolhand
05-12-05, 12:58 AM
http://www.autoracing1.com/Images/2005/IRL/Indy/HelioSuit.jpg

Lizzerd
05-12-05, 01:03 AM
Oh my God... what a geek. :rofl:

coolhand
05-12-05, 01:04 AM
Whats with the Dale Junior cake? :gomer:

Lizzerd
05-12-05, 01:06 AM
Future career path, perhaps?

theunions
05-12-05, 01:43 AM
Whats with the Dale Junior cake? :gomer:

From yesterday's Indy Star:

Castroneves turns 30

Team Penske wasn't about to let Helio Castroneves forget Tuesday was a milestone 30th birthday. His crew slapped No. 30 decals on the front and back of his helmet, which he said are coming off today because of the weight they add.

"Every little bit makes a difference in the speed," he joked.

Castroneves was third on the speed charts at 226.062 mph, which he took as a good omen. He was third in the No. 3 car on his 30th birthday as he began his quest for a third Indy win.

When he returned to the garage after practice, he was presented with a cake that had the outline of a racetrack on the top with a model Dale Earnhardt Jr. stock car and was inscribed "Happy Birthday, Dale." "Dale" was crossed out and replaced with "Helio," with the explanation that no "Happy Birthday, Helio" cake could be found.

Castroneves donned a hooded sweatshirt to protect himself from getting cake in his face, as happened in past years. Thinking it was safe, he took down the hood, but a team member blindsided him with another cake, squarely in the face.

Castroneves got a good laugh out of it all but wasn't planning to go out to celebrate.

"The party is at the end of the month," he said.

Shouldn't it have been a Dale Sr. cake instead? :gomer:

Michaelhatesfans
05-12-05, 02:17 AM
I hope he listens to Mr. Wonka...
http://www.rblewis.net/technology/EDU506/WebQuests/wonka/miketv.jpg

lone_groover
05-12-05, 05:08 AM
The retard from the Hooterville Star doesn't know the difference between a "hooded sweatshirt" and a balaclava - albeit one which appears to have a resevoir tip.

:thumdown:

:shakehead

JT265
05-12-05, 06:43 AM
The retard from the Hooterville Star doesn't know the difference between a "hooded sweatshirt" and a balaclava - albeit one which appears to have a resevoir tip.

:rofl: :rofl:

IH8TG
05-12-05, 07:49 AM
Is that a reservoir tip on the top of his head? I didn't know they made condoms that big.

EDIT: I just read lonegroovers response -- great minds think alike!

Paintergeek
05-12-05, 08:09 AM
That guy at the start IS a douchebag. Its a paint suit and a head-sock. Its clearly not a hooded sweater, Cant he see the firesuit underneath? Its a throw-away paint suit.....thus the Dupont. And yes...My head-sock gets the 'tip' as well. For some reason, they arent made round, they are two flat pieces which gives you two points when you put it on. I wear mine inside out so the points go 'in' and dont look as que......um.....Lame.

Screw you guys, I wear this combo every day:)

RTKar
05-12-05, 08:27 AM
He looks like a spirm.

mueber
05-12-05, 08:32 AM
I make fun of Heli He, He, He whether he asks or not.

rosawendel
05-12-05, 08:33 AM
heh heh heh, i tell you...

Newtpal
05-12-05, 09:13 AM
They couldn't find a Helio cake in Indy? :gomer:

rosawendel
05-12-05, 09:19 AM
the balaclava's yellow! the balaclava's yellow!

Chief
05-12-05, 10:59 AM

:rofl:

DagoFast
05-12-05, 12:28 PM
http://www.autoracing1.com/Images/2005/IRL/Indy/HelioSuit.jpg

That "story" from the scar is a smoke screen. This is really an invitation helio sent to Dale Jr. I think he wants to have his baby.

racer2c
05-12-05, 12:32 PM
That "story" from the scar is a smoke screen. This is really an invitation helio sent to Dale Jr. I think he wants to have his baby.

It's rumored that Dale Jr's reply was "What's a Helio?".

coolhand
05-12-05, 03:52 PM

i was going to say the same thing, but i was not going to bring up condom here :rofl: