PDA

View Full Version : LAST CALL for U.S.500 posters.

Paintergeek
05-06-05, 11:01 PM
Alrighty Folks. This is last call for posters.

Ill let this run until 6:00 Eastern, friday night (5/15). Ill have to do a 'cut off' at that point, and get my final tally for Tubes. Just getting the numbers and addresses sorted will take at least a week.

Ill then divide them up into U.S. shipping, out of country, and local pick-ups.

Most likely, All statesides will be a flat postage fee. Ill get individual postage rates for each foreign request and be in touch with those people as I get the rates. And locals will be worked out per person.

If you have not requested one yet, Or if you requested one but only replied to thread without e-mailing me, You MUST e-mail me to be on the list.

PaintergeekPaintworks@gmail.com

Ill bump this thread daily until deadline.

Wow.........nearly 50 requests, at at LEAST $4.00 per tube...........Wow. Ill have to figure out a way to do this safely. I cant risk buying $200-$250 worth of tubes, only to not get paid by someone. :(

RaceGrrl
05-06-05, 11:32 PM
Wow.........nearly 50 requests, at at LEAST $4.00 per tube...........Wow. Ill have to figure out a way to do this safely. I cant risk buying $200-$250 worth of tubes, only to not get paid by someone. :(

You shouldn't risk not being paid. IMO, you should only send the posters when you've received the $$. I don't think you'd be stiffed by anyone here, but you never know what can happen with the mail.

You might want to set up a paypal account and just let people pay you that way. I'd pay an extra buck over the postage cost to cover the paypal fee on my posters.

RusH
05-06-05, 11:37 PM
You shouldn't risk not being paid. IMO, you should only send the posters when you've received the $$. I don't think you'd be stiffed by anyone here, but you never know what can happen with the mail.

You might want to set up a paypal account and just let people pay you that way. I'd pay an extra buck over the postage cost to cover the paypal fee on my posters.

^^^word^^^

I got Paypal (http://www.paypal.com) , check it out.

Paintergeek
05-06-05, 11:48 PM
im a long time paypal member, and fully intend to pursue that as my most desireable form of payment. I literally will not bid on EBAY stuff it it isnt a Paypal auction, and know many people who agree.

The problem is this: I dont want to make 40 trips to the post office. Id rather go ship 40 or 50 tubes in one shot and be done then send 5 at a time. But I agree, Maybe Ill ship once a week or something only to those who pay.

Biggest problem is keeping track of 50 addresses, screen names, and payment status. I have been working on a word doc all night trying to graph this all out. Hindsight is always 20/20, and im thinking in hindsight, I made a mistake!! :)

I appreciate you offer on over-postage to cover fees, and I also thought of that, and will require that mark up to pay-pal users.

Know what IS cool about this? I have the full name, username, and mailing address of 50 members of this forum. This list alone could be worth some bux!! too bad im such a good guy. ;)

RusH
05-06-05, 11:55 PM
Know what IS cool about this? I have the full name, username, and mailing address of 50 members of this forum. This list alone could be worth some bux!! too bad im such a good guy. ;)

ooooh, you can be dangerous.
Not to hijack the thread. :eek:

:rofl:

manic mechanic
05-07-05, 12:02 AM
ooooh, you can be dangerous.
Not to hijack the thread. :eek:

:rofl:

Yeah, just what you want..A guy Rocket's size showing up at your door because he found out you sold his info to 'net harvesters! :rofl:

Expect an e from me soon Justin. :thumbup:

manic

RaceGrrl
05-07-05, 12:42 AM
I don't see anything wrong with shipping once a week or once every two weeks. I just appreciate the offer.

Jag_Warrior
05-07-05, 09:27 PM

And in addition to my payment, I'll be sending a picture of me holding a stainless AMT .45 Mag, standing beside a dead 300 pound wild bore with his back bone blown out... and a big smile & blood on my face.

People don't visit me much anymore. I don't know why. :confused:

j/k :D
But keep thinking Jag_Warrior... Cosworth - Jag_Warrior... Cosworth.

manic mechanic
05-08-05, 12:23 AM
And in addition to my payment, I'll be sending a picture of me holding a stainless AMT .45 Mag, standing beside a dead 300 pound wild bore with his back bone blown out... and a big smile & blood on my face.

People don't visit me much anymore. I don't know why. :confused: j/k :D
But keep thinking Jag_Warrior... Cosworth - Jag_Warrior... Cosworth.

Jag,

We need to get to know each other...and if I end up on your "good" side, we need to go hunting!

Nothing I like better than knowing that I'm covered by a guy with a BAZOOKA! :rofl:

Thread hijack over..I hope!

manic

Paintergeek
05-09-05, 09:57 PM
bizzump............

Paintergeek
05-12-05, 08:03 PM
last bickit-bump, maybe one more in the AM. Act now, or dont act!!!

George Ringo
05-12-05, 11:32 PM
:cool:

Paintergeek
05-13-05, 08:17 AM
:cool: First post ever was a smilie face? Way to storm out of the gates !! Welcome aboard. THIS will be the final bump, call for posters will end tonight...........

Jag_Warrior
05-15-05, 01:25 PM
Jag,

We need to get to know each other...and if I end up on your "good" side, we need to go hunting!

Nothing I like better than knowing that I'm covered by a guy with a BAZOOKA! :rofl:

Thread hijack over..I hope!

manic

Manic: That hunt was about 9 years ago. You'd be surprised how much I've aged over the past decade. Well, maybe you wouldn't be, but I sure am. :saywhat: I ripped something in my back dragging that big boy down the mountain and I haven't been right since (physically, I'm saying :gomer: ).

Tell ya what. I'll sit in the truck (with the engine running and the heat on) and if a boar tries to sneak up on you (which they sometimes do), I'll stick the big Weatherby out the window and send it to the happy hog farm in the sky before it slashes your ankles with its choppers.

And... I look forward to framing this poster. Thanks, PG! :thumbup: