PDA

View Full Version : Free shipping on gear with Race Director

skaven
05-05-05, 10:47 PM
If you have subscribed to Race Director, you get free shipping on items at the Champcar website until May 8th.

I like the orange piping and the ">" is pretty cool too.

Picked up some 1/2 price stickers and the Champcar long sleeve microfiber shirt. The Forsythe microfiber shirt was pretty nice too.

Wicking rocks. :thumbup:

KLang
05-06-05, 06:42 AM
I received an email about this the other day. Everything I was interested in was out of stock. Hopefully that means they are selling a lot of gear.

rosawendel
05-06-05, 08:01 AM
I received an email about this the other day. Everything I was interested in was out of stock. Hopefully that means they are selling a lot of gear.

that's an old speedgear trick. sale prices apply to "in stock" items only.

Mike Lawler
05-08-05, 09:43 PM
that's an old speedgear trick. sale prices apply to "in stock" items only.

And make sure to read the fine print related to shipping. You need to purchase fifty dollars or more. I found out the hard way.

skaven
05-09-05, 07:04 PM
Hmmm... I guess the "special" is expired, but I only spent $41 and still got free shipping so I'm not so sure about your $50.

It might be worth your time to contact them and get them to credit you the shipping costs. :)

Dr. Corkski
05-09-05, 07:26 PM
And I was gonna wait til they had some Jensen Motorsport swag in stock. Guess I'll have to brown nose for it now. :rofl:

dando
05-09-05, 11:30 PM
I'd love to buy something to take advantage of the offer....except both of the sharp polos are out of stock, and have been since LBGP. :mad: :thumdown: I'm hoping they are back in stock for Father's Day since I've left many a hint. :)

-Kevin

Mike Lawler
05-10-05, 01:48 PM
It might be worth your time to contact them and get them to credit you the shipping costs.

My order came to $39.50. Contacting them via e-mail a few minutes after the order was placed, I informed them to use promotion code ZCC51 as per their promo. I was informed that code reflects orders over $50.
I once again informed them their add indicated " anything purchased thru"........
Guess you got off easy, guess I got off........................
Thats ok, I learned my lesson.