View Full Version : Seperated at birth

Napoleon
03-03-03, 12:32 PM
I stole this idea from somewhere else.

http://www.beingronjeremy.com/images/bio_ron.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/images/83349/4_21_mohammed_khalid_shaikh.jpg

Warlock!
03-03-03, 01:11 PM
Ron is the man! He may be an ugly man, but he's the man nonetheless...

Who's the other dude?

Winter Warlock!

Napoleon
03-03-03, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Warlock!
Who's the other dude?

Is that a serious question?

Its the lackie of Osama bin Laden that was arrested over the weekend. He is the guy who supposedly actually planned 9/11, the Cole bombing and killed Danny Pearl, among other things. He was 3rd in command of al Queda. Osama is more of a figurehead and this is the guy who was operationally in control of terrorist operations.

Warlock!
03-03-03, 02:26 PM
Yikes! Yeah, that was a serious question... Guess I haven't seen pics til now...

Winter Warlock!

nrc
03-03-03, 04:52 PM
I wonder if Shaihk's code name was "Hedgehog."

I don't think most people would recognize this mugshot as the same guy as the one in the "wanted" photos that were used with most news stories this weekend.

Napoleon
03-03-03, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by nrc
I don't think most people would recognize this mugshot as the same guy as the one in the "wanted" photos that were used with most news stories this weekend.

In those photos he looked like he weighed less, he had a beard and short hair on the top of his head.

Not to mention in the other pictures he didn't look like he had been awaken by the CIA at 2:30 in the morning with a personal invitation from GW Bush and the rest of the American public to spend the rest of his life (whats left of it) at Diego Garcia or perhaps Guantomamo Bay.

nissan gtp
03-03-03, 07:21 PM
Nap --- that exactly what I thought when I saw the pic ! ...now go put it on 7G and see how long it lasts :rofl: :rofl:

Foxman
03-03-03, 07:50 PM
LMAO!!! I made that same comparison to Ron Jeremy when I saw that pic! EXCELLENT! The hedgehog is da man.

oddlycalm
03-04-03, 04:35 PM
Wonder what this guy looks like after three days of friendly conversation in a land where there are no laws to govern how such chats are conducted....? If you play, you got's to eventually pay.