PDA

View Full Version : LET'S START OVER !- Free 1996 US 500 Poster for everyone!

Paintergeek
05-04-05, 08:27 PM
I am starting a new thread on this, since I saw it getting very confusing very quick. I added my e-mail, But many early replies didnt see it. Then after adding the address, the private response has been overwhelming! I about s**** a brick when I checked that e-mail box today!

So for those who replied on the last post BEFORE the e-mail was added, please follow the directions below. IF YOU HAVE ALREADY E_MAILED THE ADDRESS BELOW< PLEASE DONT WRITE AGAIN!

.Free 1996 U.S. 500 "Stars and Cars' posters for EVERYONE!

Alrighty folks. Heres your chance. I have a box...literally a BOX of HUNDREDS of these posters! They were in storage at work and they were going to throw them away! I grabbed one box, a friend grabbed the other.

I will send 5 posters per interested person who responds to this thread. I only ask that you cover shipping fees, which will include the cost of a poster tube. Those out of country will have a higher postage fee, and a longer delay. but overall, It should be a flat rate for the tube and the shipping.

I want to see how many people are interested first, and then go price out tubes. This wont be quick, or easy, but eventually, I will be true to my word!

The poster is 24" X 18", and features

Al Unser Jr (IRL DEFECT)
Bobby Rahal (IRL DEFECT)
Michael Andretti (IRL DEFECT)
Emerson Fittipaldi
Jimmy Vasser
Andre Ribeiro
Gil DeFerren (IRL DEFECT)
Scott Pruett
The Late Greg Moore
Alex Zanardi (w/two legs)
Paul Tracy
Adrian Fernandez (IRL DEFECT)
Bryan Herta (IRL DEFECT)
Stefan Johansson
Christian Fittipaldi
Mark Blundell
The Late Jeff Krosnoff
Parker Johnstone
Mauricio Gugelmin
Robby Gordon (Nascar and IRL defect)
Juan Fangio 3
Raul Boesel
Eddie Lawson
Hiro Matsushita (Stars Indeed!)

See this Ebay auction for a picture of the poster...This is NOT my auction, nor do I know this cat. I am just using him for his picture

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ssPageName=WDVW

Please e-mail me your screen name and shipping address to:

PaintergeekPaintworks@gmail.com

Thats a new address I signed up for for stuff like this. This will help me keep everyone organized.

Also, Due to overwhelming amount of e-mails, I cant reply to many of them. I will post here when I am ready to send them out. To my friends in Canada, Dont worry....It cant be THAT much. I mean, If its $4 or so stateside, It cant possible exceed maybe $10 to you, which isnt that much money, and you get 5 posters. To my ireland and abroad inquiries....That may be a bit more, But I have no problem sending it if you dont mind paying it.

Wow...I may have opened a can of worms here much bigger thanI ever thought, But its all good.............. :)

PS: Yes, I do Paypal...but please dont do anything until I give word. It isnt uner the above e-mail.

racer2c
05-04-05, 08:43 PM
Link to the Ebay poster picture. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4846&item=5191467301&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW)

You're link was bad PG. ;)

lone_groover
05-04-05, 08:48 PM
Gonna make a great addition to Eddie Lawson shrine!

:thumbup:

Ankf00
05-04-05, 09:26 PM
w00t, stuff to stick on the wall is good.

thanks dude :thumbup:

Jag_Warrior
05-05-05, 01:05 PM
I picked a good time to get back in here. :)