PDA

View Full Version : !!!! SHAMELESS PLUG !!!!

JT265
05-04-05, 08:21 PM
TedN beat me to the punch, but I wanted to start a stand alone thread on this dealio. So here goes.....

Hey all, for those of you that have been following the trials of JT (and for those that could care less :D ) I'm posting a link to our website that just went live this afternoon.

I'm hoping this is the start of big things for us and the Association of Hole in the Wall Camps. Basically, we are working hard to relieve you of your hard-earned schekels and we get to toss all of them at the Hole in the Wall Gang. This is a pilot project and if it works well we will be doing similar deals at every track that CCWS races on. The idea is to involve a local charity (or charities) alongside Hole in the Wall to raise awareness and dollars for all parties concerned. To that end, we have a week's worth of fun stuff to do leading up to the Toronto race. Anyway, have a look at the link, there will be changes before the final revision is done, find something you like, and remember, bid early and bid often, cause it's for the kids. There is even neat stuff for those that can't attend, such as your name riding around on a PKV car for the race weekend.

Major thanks to JoAnn McArthur and Mary Donohue of Molson for their help and support, KK, CCWS and PKV for a ton of support, and I can't leave out my own personal stalker RaceChic who just joined the team this week.

I hope all that can attend do, stop by and say hello, and remember, for those that can't attend, I'll say again....

BID EARLY AND BID OFTEN!!! It's for the kids. :thumbup:

And let me thank all for your help and support.

anait
05-04-05, 08:24 PM
As I have already posted elsewhere:

I can bid on a ride in the two-seater with Paul Tracy. Bless you. I am off to count my Cdn loonies. :thumbup:

JT265
05-04-05, 08:31 PM
Thanks Anait!

Remember, if you bid here AND at crapwagon, it counts twice!!! :D Oh, and should I ask PT to drive hard or slow for your ride??

anait
05-04-05, 08:32 PM
Hard, darlin'. :cool:

JT265
05-04-05, 08:46 PM
Hard, darlin'. :cool:

Manitoba women ROCK!!!!! :thumbup:

:D

cart7
05-05-05, 05:07 AM
Any woman who would scrape cork off a wall with her bare fingers deserves a long, hard ride IMO. :thumbup: :cool:

anait
05-05-05, 10:20 AM
K, I think I might be able to turn this into a pledge sheet thingie...this morning I got an email from a friend who said he'd kick in $20 towards my bid... :rofl: :thumbup:

lone_groover
05-05-05, 10:42 AM
I always knew that JT was the kinda guy who was willing to give back. Court order or no court order!

:thumbup:

:)

anait
05-05-05, 10:53 AM
What I'd like to know is how he gets so much accomplished from the trunk of his car. :confused: :D

lone_groover
05-05-05, 11:03 AM
******pssssssst:the Gremlin story is only a cover......EVERYBODY knows that the GREMLIN is a hatchback and has NO proper trunk. The guy is really an undercover agent for the Canadian Club. Hush hush, don't you know!******

:)

The Doctor
05-05-05, 11:44 AM
Have I gone completely crazy or is there no link? :confused: :confused: :confused:

JT265
05-05-05, 12:04 PM
Doc,

No, you're not TOO crazy. I posted a link to the beta version that we are tweaking right now. My main lady Mary launched the website on CITYTV in Toronto last night and I saw TedN had posted a link, so I figured I would fess up. Anyway, if you go to Ted's post entitled "Molson Indy website? " you will find the link***, there is more stuff coming, we were swamped with emails about some of the fun stuff in less than four hours from launch, so I am looking forward to a great response!

Thanks guys!!! :thumbup:

*** And the legal dept. won't kick my a$$ any harder than they do. And l_g, I can keep the court orders to a minimum!!! :D

JT265
05-05-05, 12:12 PM
Oh, and Anait, a trunk is a place too you know. :p

anait
05-05-05, 04:06 PM
Oh, and Anait, a trunk is a place too you know. :p

That sounds like a response to the small car/reclining seats bit in that other thread.... :D