PDA

View Full Version : DANg that JAP race was egciting

BigIrlFan
04-30-05, 02:49 AM
I SUre hopes teh IRl can keep MOntegi oafter HONda leaves. MAn that was a wiled race. BUChnes of yellows and then a wiled finsiih. INDy Stile baby. I bet ownce the word gets out, ever one will tune in tomorrow. I Might wach it again sense I COUd only see it on a two inch screen on my Pc. DANg good radce though. JUSt wate till INDy. WHoohooo

BIf#

http://www.bigirlfan.com/bif/

THe IRl - ALLstate insures we gone tobe round for a few more years hahahahaha

fourrunner
04-30-05, 05:37 AM
You sure know how to celebrate BiF ... I hear James Robert is walking around all Bent over and Pigeon Toed..... Wheldon Style !!!! :eek:

cart7
04-30-05, 07:13 AM
Drinkin Bush beer? Boy, that explains a LOT of things BiF. :laugh:

DagoFast
04-30-05, 12:17 PM
"TEam HONdretti" :thumbup: That's a keeper.

Riverside
04-30-05, 04:19 PM
ADrenalyn Ampleefide....HOoYa Baby! :gomer:

oddlycalm
04-30-05, 07:56 PM
I for one woudnt mined seeing her ont he pole come race day in MAy. IF you know what I meen Great fanstasy BiF, but since DAnical (sic) can talk in whole sentences, the Classy Chassis is probably gonna be your only option when it comes to girls on the pole in Indy.

oc

coolhand
04-30-05, 08:10 PM
Great fanstasy BiF, but since DAnical (sic) can talk in whole sentences, the Classy Chassis is probably gonna be your only option when it comes to girls on the pole in Indy.

oc

is their really a place called the classy chassis?

cart7
04-30-05, 09:31 PM
is their really a place called the classy chassis?

Yep. Just about a block north of 465 on Harding.

Just in case you're in Indy some day

Link to Indy's best clubs. (http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/cityguide/tittybar.htm) :gomer:

SurfaceUnits
04-30-05, 11:02 PM
Only BIf could get egcited by side-by-side Egscrement

rabbit
05-01-05, 01:05 AM
HORy CLap WHAt a LAce Absolute genius. :rofl: :thumbup:

coolhand
05-01-05, 02:52 AM
Yep. Just about a block north of 465 on Harding.

Just in case you're in Indy some day

Link to Indy's best clubs. (http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/cityguide/tittybar.htm) :gomer:

3$ cover? :gomer:

its 20$ out here in Cali :shakehead

DagoFast
05-01-05, 03:02 AM

No wonder it was Al Jr's home away form home.

coolhand
05-01-05, 03:15 AM
No wonder it was Al Jr's home away form home.

Damn, i know. I could go there all the time for 3$ :shakehead :saywhat:

Paintergeek
05-01-05, 09:43 AM

Yeah, But check your real estate value/......I think its all relative. besides, The quality of employees is probably far greater at cali too.

Last time i was @ the chassis, There was a girl so nasty that a friend and I actually offered to pay her to lap dance our friend as a JOKE. We were all makin fun of her at our table all night, and I thought...how funny if this chick were to come hang out on Marty for like, and hour straight and he wouldnt know why. Hed be like, "Get away". Im not kidding, This ckick was probably pretty ugly in 87, and had NOT gotten hotter with age. But there have been some hotties there, and of course, like everything in Indy, Lots of race car memorablia there.....If you are looking a the walls.

coolhand
05-01-05, 04:43 PM
Yeah, But check your real estate value/......I think its all relative. besides, The quality of employees is probably far greater at cali too.

Last time i was @ the chassis, There was a girl so nasty that a friend and I actually offered to pay her to lap dance our friend as a JOKE. We were all makin fun of her at our table all night, and I thought...how funny if this chick were to come hang out on Marty for like, and hour straight and he wouldnt know why. Hed be like, "Get away". Im not kidding, This ckick was probably pretty ugly in 87, and had NOT gotten hotter with age. But there have been some hotties there, and of course, like everything in Indy, Lots of race car memorablia there.....If you are looking a the walls.

thats hillarious :laugh:

the classy chasis :thumdown: :gomer: :thumdown:

yeah they better be better employee's out here for the money.