PDA

View Full Version : Proof that ignorance is not necessarily bliss.

oddlycalm
04-28-05, 03:11 PM
Dude, where's my car...? (http://www.thetoccoarecord.com/articles/2005/04/19/news/top_stories/07toppeculiar.txt)

This would be even funnier if it wasn't so pathetic. Sent to me by a friend who is a former neighbor of the perpetrator/victim.

oc

Methanolandbrats
04-28-05, 05:35 PM
Another NASCAR fan makes the news.

Don Quixote
04-28-05, 06:37 PM
Another NASCAR fan makes the news.
Yep. Guess who's invisible hands pulled her from the burning car. ;)

fourrunner
04-28-05, 09:09 PM
By Jesus, Dale Earnhardt Saved my Life ... But the SOB won't tell me where my car is ! ;)

Whats incredible is that the Newspaper went to great detail to explain this womans plight ...

And that womans crazy when she says from now on she'll only believe people if they have the tag number, AND will meet her out there!

JT265
04-28-05, 11:28 PM
Never fear racefans. Word is that Fox is about to pay 8.1 million for the rights to the TV movie.

To be shown in between segments of Nascar Nation on Speed. :gomer:

oddlycalm
04-29-05, 03:08 PM
I particulary liked the part where the article said she was a cautious driver, so she looked for a safe place to turn around and ended up in a stream bed. :gomer: Never did understand why she was crawling around in the forest though. Were there flying monkeys strafing her...?

Also confusing is that since the name of the woman that picked her up is known, why can't that person narrow it down better than "somewhere in five counties." Georgia counties are large, and how far could she have possibly walked?

BTW, I've been to Toccoa a few times. It's around 20 minutes up the road from Flowery Branch and not quite to Talullah Falls on the edge of the hill country in Northeastern Georgia almost on the North Carolina/South Carolina line.

oc

skaven
04-29-05, 03:37 PM
Were there flying monkeys strafing her...?

That's funny. :laugh:

This is another opportunity to use my new favorite word that I learned here - necktard. :gomer:

Michaelhatesfans
04-29-05, 04:46 PM
"I was so scared I wet my pants," she said. "Then I thought, Lord is that going to make me colder, or is that going to warm me up?"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: