PDA

View Full Version : LBGP at Woo Doggies?

mello
03-01-03, 12:05 PM
Is it a go with everyone? We only have a couple months to plan! I know we all talked about last Sunday cause we really felt bad that alot of people didn't get to make it because of the weather.

DjDrOmusic
03-02-03, 04:14 PM
I have the OK from Woo Doggies, I just need to know if people are going to come. :cool:

RaceGrrl
03-02-03, 04:18 PM
Count me and nrc in. He'll come by after the race is over, but I'll be there soon after the start.

RaceChic
03-02-03, 04:21 PM
Count me, Lizzerd, Devilmaster, MuttGurps, and my friend Garnet in!!!:p
I'm speaking for them here, but this is to the best of my knowledge.
Ready, Mello.........???????????????:laugh:

Warlock!
03-02-03, 05:51 PM
Fitty-fitty at the moment...

Winter Warlock!

rocket
03-02-03, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Warlock!
Fitty-fitty at the moment...

Winter Warlock!

Same here...though it could be worht the drive to stuff some gomer:gomer: in a dumpster...if ya know what I mean.:D

Napoleon
03-08-03, 07:24 AM
I will likely be there.

rocket
03-11-03, 12:58 AM
Well now that RA is off, it free's up some vacation time and $$$, I'll check with my bud Jim to see if he's up to it...so at this point it looks like a good posibility.

Any idea of how many will be there this time?

Twisty Bits
03-11-03, 02:16 AM
Oooooooooh, I dunno.

rocket
03-11-03, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by Twisty Bits
Oooooooooh, I dunno.

C'mon, just do it man... on your way, pick me up a pack of those Players smokes:D

Hardpoint
03-11-03, 09:50 AM
UMMMMMMMMM...........Players Smokes.

RaceGrrl
03-11-03, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Twisty Bits
Oooooooooh, I dunno.

That's a "yes."

Napoleon
03-18-03, 08:22 AM
I will likely go.

Twisty Bits
03-19-03, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by RaceGrrl
That's a "yes."

http://www.crapwagon.com/forums/images/smilies/cursin.gif

Gotta Work, DAM 24/7 OPERATIONS!!!

RaceGrrl
04-04-03, 09:41 AM
Bump :)

I'm looking forward to seeing my OC friends next weekend. Who else is coming to the party?

RaceChic
04-04-03, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by RaceChic
Count me, Lizzerd, Devilmaster, MuttGurps, and my friend Garnet in!!!:p
I'm speaking for them here, but this is to the best of my knowledge.
Ready, Mello.........???????????????:laugh:

Sorry, but count me out this time.:cry:

mello
04-05-03, 07:46 AM
Flywheel and I are planning on being there!

Napoleon
04-05-03, 08:12 AM
I do not think I can make it. I took a new position in the last couple of weeks and not only am I swamped with work but I have to learn several entirely unfamiliar systems. I just can't take a day driving back and forth to Columbus.

Hardpoint
04-05-03, 10:19 AM
Unfortunately, I dont think I am going to be there either. My father has a terminal illness and has taken a turn for the worse in the last few weeks. If I do make it, It probably would only be for a few hours on Sunday.

rocket
04-05-03, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by GoBucks
Unfortunately, I dont think I am going to be there either. My father has a terminal illness and has taken a turn for the worse in the last few weeks. If I do make it, It probably would only be for a few hours on Sunday.

My prayers are with you and your family GoBucks.

I will not be attending this one either, just to much happening, hopefully there will be another at the end of the season.

RaceChic
04-05-03, 10:55 AM

I'm very sorry to hear this, GoBucks. You, your father and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.:(
Hugs..............:)

DjDrOmusic
04-05-03, 05:57 PM

Your Dad is in our thoughts and prayers.

Hardpoint
04-05-03, 09:38 PM
I appreciate all of the kind words. He's was given 6 months in '99 after being diagnosed with colon cancer and has made it three and a half years so he and my family are simply happy for what we've had. I am not saying I won't be up at all, but it certainly can't be an all weekend excursion like St. Pete.

mello
04-05-03, 10:18 PM
I also am very sorry about your dad and wish you the best. It will be nice if we get to see you for the race but totally understand if you don't make it.

Napoleon
04-06-03, 07:22 AM
Sorry to hear of your Dad, Go Bucks. I went through the same thing with both my parents, and know how tough it could be.