PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Pictures

Playersfan
04-27-05, 02:21 PM
I've wanted to post this pictures since I came home from Long Beach.I had trouble uploading at many different sites .As I am computer illiterate this morning I contacted my service provider and they walked me trough a few steps,check this uncheck that and now I can finally upload my pictures.If you like to see them click on the link,there are subalbums inside including the one with the bad pictures from the dinner.What you want,I'm an amateur at digital photography.Steve

http://stebor.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=album02

Ankf00
04-27-05, 08:06 PM
awesome dude :thumbup:

manic with the iced tea :rofl: and dave's got on the hat of a Florida retiree :gomer: and anteaters too, looks like a great time!

Jervis Tetch 1
04-28-05, 09:26 AM
Wish I was there.

Fitti Fan
04-28-05, 11:00 AM
Awesome photos!!! But where were you PF? Great to see my old Champcar Friends.

You did a great job with the camera. Talk about close-ups!!!

anait
04-28-05, 11:09 AM
Thanks for sharing your pics! Great to put more faces with names.

Manic, what were you interviewed for?

Winston Wolfe
04-28-05, 03:26 PM

manic was actually being "served" for stealing an ancient Chinese secret for a homemade beer....

And thanks for putting up the pics PF..... except you got me mixed up with someone else in the first WW pic with Anaya. Someone else is in the first one. That is me in the second one, getting some "well deserved 'lovin' " from good old Miss Yates in the second photo.... :D

Good to see everyone again, as usual ! :thumbup:

WW

manic mechanic
04-28-05, 11:27 PM

To defray the commentary of the post previous to this: I was interviewed during the autograph session by two guys from a network that I have very little knowledge of (they were prattling on in a language that I hear from time to time, but still don't understand) who were interested in my interaction witn the HVM guys (especially Ronnie Bremer).

The funny part is that the cameraman was changing the sound tape during the "first" interview (we had to do it twice because the host wasn't paying attention), so I got a "dry run" at the whole deal and gave them a much better angle during the one that was taped. :thumbup:

Thanks for the pics, Steve. I don't have many (I was a little lax with the camera), but IF I can post them, I'll let you all know where they are. :D

manic

Anteater
04-29-05, 07:25 PM
Cool pics, Playersfan--thanks for posting (and for emailing them to me, too)! :thumbup:

manic mechanic
05-01-05, 10:46 PM
I finally put a few of mine up. I'll add more as soon as I have some time to edit them.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mercenary36/my_photos

manic

Ankf00
05-01-05, 11:06 PM
I think I spot an anteater and a farsigal :gomer:

lone_groover
05-02-05, 07:34 AM
I must say, the OC contingent was a not un-attractive bunch.

Great photos!

:)

Kiwifan
05-02-05, 02:25 PM
Thanks for sharing your pics mate. :thumbup: Appreciate it.

Rusty.

anait
05-04-05, 12:32 AM
K, mm's pic #2 is with Anteater, yes? And #1 & #3/5 are mrs mm?

yes, anait is very nosy... :rolleyes: :)

manic mechanic
05-04-05, 01:36 AM
K, mm's pic #2 is with Anteater, yes? And #1 & #3/5 are mrs mm?

yes, anait is very nosy... :rolleyes: :)

Not even close, T.

Pic #2 is Gary (Brewser2) and Speedway CJ in front, with Travel Gal and Travel Guy talking to KK (with Anaya showing her "@ssets" :D )
Pic #3 is PlayersFan chatting with Vapix (CCWS "old" board mod) and ??? with Anteater and P1Racing chatting behind them.

Mrs. Manic is in one of the other galleries..She doesn't do audiences that often!! :p

manic

anait
05-04-05, 01:38 AM
^^^ Oops, I was quite unclear, wasn't I...I meant the pics in the Parrothead gallery. :cool:

Anteater
05-04-05, 08:02 AM
This is going OT--I had to look at the Parrothead pics after reading anait's comment. Those outfits are hilarious! :D

CART License
05-06-05, 03:55 AM
My TurnLBGP Friday 2005 (http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeCNWTNyzauHCA)

anait
05-06-05, 10:07 AM
Camera slipped a bit for that one pic, eh?? :eek: :D

CART License
05-06-05, 11:21 AM
Always someone walking into my line of sight :) L :)

manic mechanic
05-08-05, 07:53 PM
I added a few more if anyone is interested

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mercenary36/my_photos

and I'm even in a few of these! :p

manic

BTW, CART License...We know the story behind the carport...I have "radar" that way sometimes. Nice shot! :D

RaceCat
05-10-05, 12:40 AM
I was there but never ran into "the gang". Sorry I missed everyone.

Hope to see you all again soon.

RaceCat