PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Replies to My E-mails

CARTNUT
04-26-05, 02:37 PM
Last week I wrote to several people involved about my concerns over the possibility that the I*L may be coming to Long Beach next year in place of Champ Car. I told them that if that was the case, I would not attend and many other Champ Car fans I know felt the same way.

I received this reply a few days ago:

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments about the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach. We appreciate your input about the future of our event, and will certainly take it into account along with suggestions from other racegoers in our decision-making process. It is our intention to provide our fans with the best show possible again in 2006.

Regards,

Chris Esslinger
Public Relations Manager
Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach
longbeachgp.com

Then, today I received this reply:

Dear Mr. Russo

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments about the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach. We appreciate your input about the future of our event, and will certainly take it into account along with suggestions from other race goers in our decision-making process. It is our intention to provide our fans with the best show possible again in 2006.

Sincerely,

Jim Michaelian

President/CEO

It's really nice to know that the folks at the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach are so genuinely concerned. I can really feel it coming from the heart. :shakehead :rolleyes:

Racing Truth
04-26-05, 03:47 PM
Gee, its almost as if they sent the same automated message. :gomer:

EDwardo
04-26-05, 04:21 PM
Well, he DID sign "sincerely"............ :rolleyes: