PDA

View Full Version : Jeffy on Windbag

Winston Wolfe
04-26-05, 12:41 AM
Did anyone catch this one today (during the daytime).... I was "Home Office' today and while throwing down on the "government cheese" and Ham sandwich, I was surfin and came across some Premeirship League blowout (it was 4-0 BEFORE halftime), so I checked NASPEED channel, and to my dismay I saw Jeffy being put through a bit called "Commisioner Gordon"...

Basically Despain was asking him what he would do to fix Open Wheel racing, since the powers that were in CART didnt seem to want to give him the time of day back in the early 90's, and that Jeffy always wanted to win the good ol fi' hunnert.... Jeffy was pretty coy, but said that now that they are going to go road racing it was a big deal to most of the drivers, and that if they got LBGP, it would pretty much be over for the old CART guys, then Des-Pain says, well we call 'em Champ Cars now.... Jeffy didnt really seem to concerned about the whole thing IMHO...

Anyone else catch that ?

devilmaster
04-26-05, 02:06 AM
Jeffy didnt really seem to concerned about the whole thing IMHO...

Your opinion is right on, WW. Jeff don't give two craps about open wheel anymore, he's making wayyyyy too much money to care about the state of OW.