PDA

View Full Version : the brit rock

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

Opposite Lock
05-04-05, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Spic'. We really enjoyed hanging with you and Mrs. Spicoli.

And absolutely, what a great show!

Ankf00
05-04-05, 09:29 PM
I partied it up with Opposite Lock and Mrs. Opposite Lock pre-show and during the show. VERY cool people, and last night I think I saw what will go down as THE BEST ****ing show I have ever seen. And I am old and have seen alot of concerts.

New Order was incredible.

I have to get some work done now.

so they kept the volume at an appropriate level for your miracle ear huh? that was very kind of them :)

Spicoli
05-04-05, 09:59 PM
so they kept the volume at an appropriate level for your miracle ear huh? that was very kind of them :)

Oh Jesus. Was that an attempt at a slam? :rofl:

Sit down Pop-Tart. You wouldn;t begin to even understand.

Dirty Sanchez
05-05-05, 01:25 PM
You wouldn;t begin to even understand.that's right... you just don't know what 1986 means :gomer:

Spicoli
05-05-05, 02:56 PM
that's right... you just don't know what 1986 means :gomer:

Try again, Vespa Boi.,

Ankf00
05-11-05, 09:16 PM
spoon-gimme fiction, it's finally out for legal consumption

skaven
05-16-05, 02:30 PM
all hail the new swedish punk rock communist invasion. I for one welcome our new alien overlords

With apologies for the above lifted from Ank. ;)

Saw "the (international) Noise Conspiracy" in Boulder over the weekend opening for "...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead."

(i)NC played scandinavian punk rock (there was some definite Turbonegro-ish bombast) about the ills of capitalism, etc. The lead singer had some amazing Napoleon Dynamite moves ! !

Between songs, he'd rant about politics. My favorite was his tongue-in-cheek comment that we should "bring down capitalism by downloading (for free) Swedish communist punk rock. :rofl:

ToD was pretty good too (having to follow (i)NC I'm sure motivated them). Conrad is "experimenting" with a lot of spoken word segments in the midst of the old rockers (mistakes, totally natural, richter scale madness) which I don't really like, but I'm sure they need to change things up at times to keep it interesting for them. Decent show by them, but their 1998 show at the Lounge Axe is still the standard. :thumbup:

Spicoli
05-16-05, 03:21 PM
thanks for blogging.

spoke n word **** ruined one Punk legend. i hate that crap.

skaven
05-17-05, 12:11 AM
spoke n word **** ruined one Punk legend. i hate that crap.

Yep, many a good song ruined by singers liking to hear themselves talk.

Put down the tamberine and walk away from the microphone.

Spicoli
05-19-05, 08:03 PM
http://www.music-dash.co.uk/siteimages/covers/kasabiancover.jpg

Classic Apex
05-19-05, 08:43 PM
^^^ yup.

:cool:

Spicoli
05-19-05, 09:40 PM
http://www.saunalahti.fi/~hynninen/vblurpage/images/gorillaz_tomorrow_cover_big.jpg

cart7
05-19-05, 09:54 PM
Whenever there is a music thread here, I've never heard of any of the artists.

I must be an old fart :cry:

I'm with ya. Even my kid is listening to my music as he finds today's stuff to depressing.

Spicoli
05-19-05, 10:10 PM
How Hoosier.

Never heard of something? Well, the it MUST suck. :shakehead

try it - you'll like it

Ankf00
05-19-05, 11:18 PM
5-20: The Redwalls
6-03: Better than Ezra
6-09: Bloc Party
6-14: Kasabian
6-24: Spoon
7-09: Robert Randolph & The Family Band + Rev. Horton Heat
7-11: Alkaline Trio

w00t.

coolhand
05-19-05, 11:25 PM
www.yourfavoritebandsucks.com

:gomer:

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000068PQ0.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

my physics professor (an englishmen) integraded that bands music and album cover into his powerpoint lecture.

I was like "what the hell is this crap, a kid song?"

I never new the limey's liked that crap

Ankf00
05-19-05, 11:40 PM
guess the flaming lips need to go put an 80's camaros up on blocks, and some mullets, if they want one more fan :gomer:

coolhand
05-20-05, 03:47 AM
guess the flaming lips need to go put an 80's camaros up on blocks, and some mullets, if they want one more fan :gomer:

is that directed at me?

Spicoli
05-20-05, 04:53 AM
is that directed at me?

No.

But I'll tell you to STFU if you'll feel better. :p

KaBoom21
05-20-05, 09:38 AM
5-20: The Redwalls

These guys (kids) are from the Chicago. Went from being a Beatles cover band to a Beatles soundalike band. Very talented, but it's waaay weird to see them stroll into a show with their girlfriends in tow and then listen to their parents and the parents friends shriek like teenagers the whole time.

Dirty Sanchez
05-20-05, 10:03 AM
better check them out now ank... most of those bands prolly won't be back :thumdown:

eiregosod
05-21-05, 06:36 PM
I heard the new White Stripes song, they sound like the scissor sisters :gomer:

I wont be listening to the exciting Q101 , I'm more of an NPR man myself :D

racer2c
05-23-05, 10:15 AM
I just heard a couple songs from the bands Mondo Diao (sp) and Last Conservative that I thought were pretty good.

Dirty Sanchez
05-25-05, 10:52 AM
Solace, Test-Site layed waste last night... unfortunately the first band (of 4!) did not go on until 11. I am tired but it was worth the sleep deprivation.

noticed that Kasabian was playing across the street... I laughed (thinking back to this thread) :gomer:

cosmic doom>brit crap :thumbup:

Dirty Sanchez
05-25-05, 11:02 AM
also... the wife got an e-mailed complimentary admission to the Louis XIV show tonight at the Metro tonite. packin' 'em in, huh? wonder if she'll get a red hat at the door :gomer: :laugh:

Sean O'Gorman
05-25-05, 11:40 AM
also... the wife got an e-mailed complimentary admission to the Louis XIV show tonight at the Metro tonite. packin' 'em in, huh? wonder if she'll get a red hat at the door :gomer: :laugh:

Haven't you learned anything from Ank and Spicoli? The more obscure a band is, the better they are!

Dirty Sanchez
05-25-05, 11:51 AM
Haven't you learned anything from Ank and Spicoli? The more obscure a band is, the better they are!actually that's probably something that spicoli would say about me :cool:

Spicoli
05-25-05, 11:57 AM
actually that's probably something that spicoli would say about me :cool:

crapus buys albums cause the artwork is cool.

Here's his favorite new band:

http://www.hateball.co.uk/index.html

Dirty Sanchez
05-25-05, 12:04 PM
morrissey rocks...

your anus :gomer:

Spicoli
05-25-05, 12:11 PM
morrissey rocks...your anus :gomer:

Homophobe.

Do you often think of gay men, James? You may consider some "liberalizing" of your views.

Dirty Sanchez
05-25-05, 12:17 PM
Homophobe.

Do you often think of gay men, James? You may consider some "liberalizing" of your views.should I post any of the billion gay bruno posts you've made in the past? hypocrite much? :laugh:

Spicoli
05-25-05, 12:47 PM
should I post any of the billion gay bruno posts you've made in the past? hypocrite much? :laugh:

dood - YOU"RE the Blinky fan, not me.

Dirty Sanchez
05-25-05, 01:00 PM
if you're playing hateball... that be strike three :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
05-25-05, 01:04 PM
Remind me to never bring my laptop to class anymore...I think the teacher is probably wondering why I'm trying to hold back laughter every 5 minutes. :laugh:

skaven
05-25-05, 05:35 PM
Can't you two just get along??? This couple did... :rofl:

Metalhead and Goth - a lasting, meaningful relationship (http://www.theonion.com/news/index.php?issue=4121&n=2)

skaven
05-25-05, 06:37 PM
BRITISH SEA POWER (you can't get a much cooler name than that, honestly)

Their first record is the shi'ite. Not so much on the new one, though.

Too bad my fiance doesn't frequent OC, she coulda saved a few $$$.

She just bought the new BSP. Based upon their first album and their show at the Larimer Lounge last summer, I'll give it a few more listens, but not too impressed thus far. :(

Ankf00
05-25-05, 07:53 PM
Haven't you learned anything from Ank and Spicoli? The more obscure a band is, the better they are!

Fine dude, I'll repeat after you... "Clear Channel is my friend"

are ya happy now? :gomer:

Ankf00
05-25-05, 07:55 PM
cosmic doom>brit crap :thumbup:

People still read comic books? :confused:

Ankf00
05-25-05, 07:56 PM

OH. MY. GOD. a promotion associated with a show? HOW UNHEARD OF!!!

STOP THE PRESSES!!!

:gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
05-25-05, 08:28 PM
Fine dude, I'll repeat after you... "Clear Channel is my friend"

are ya happy now? :gomer:

I hate Clear Channel, at least that we can agree on. That is why I put XM in my car last week.

Yeah I know they partially own XM, but its sitll a big improvement over FM.

coolhand
05-25-05, 08:35 PM
Homophobe.

Do you often think of gay men, James? You may consider some "liberalizing" of your views.

HEY! Homophobes have feelings too! Demand respect! :mad:

Ankf00
05-25-05, 09:10 PM
I hate Clear Channel, at least that we can agree on. That is why I put XM in my car last week.

don't bite the hand that feeds you :gomer: CC's the one maintaining your simple but constant rotation of the yardbirds, zep, and the stones ;)

Sean O'Gorman
05-25-05, 09:19 PM
I listen to lots of other, newer stuff too, I just don't go around bragging about it, trying to make my taste in music make me appear sophisticated even though by 12:29 AM my psots are barely comprehensible... :gomer: :gomer:

RusH
05-25-05, 09:33 PM

dude, you chose the losing side in the satallite wars, Sirius is cooler.
What will you do for lesbian radio when Stern leaves the airwaves? :gomer:

coolhand
05-25-05, 09:56 PM
No.

But I'll tell you to STFU if you'll feel better. :p

so you like the flamming lips?

Sean O'Gorman
05-25-05, 10:41 PM
dude, you chose the losing side in the satallite wars, Sirius is cooler.
What will you do for lesbian radio when Stern leaves the airwaves? :gomer:

I chose XM for Opie & Anthony.

I hate Stern, he is a bitter old man.

Tifosi24
05-25-05, 11:46 PM
My generation (as usual) really dropped the ball when it comes to music. Then again, its people your age who run the recording industry.

My mp3 playlist consists primarily of Beatles, Rolling Stones, Allman Bros, Zeppelin, The Who, Yardbirds, NY Dolls, Pink Floyd, Johnny Cash, etc. Not too much in the way of new music on my computer.

I listen to lots of other, newer stuff too, I just don't go around bragging about it, trying to make my taste in music make me appear sophisticated even though by 12:29 AM my psots are barely comprehensible...

Sean O'Gorman
05-25-05, 11:49 PM
That was before I got XM. :gomer:

Ankf00
05-26-05, 12:40 AM
letterman has Ryan Adams tonight, matted hair, scraggly beard, Gibson ES, accompanying steel guitar and everything.

6-16, Gypsy Tea Room, can't wait :cool:

Alkaline Trio's on Conan for anyone interested but I ain't staying up that late... peace.

skaven
05-26-05, 02:25 AM
Just got back from the QotSA show at the Paramount. After ToD and QotSA, this old man needs some R&R. :gomer:

I swear, but with Kyuss, Desert Sessions and QotSA, Joshua Homme is making quite a legacy. :thumbup:

Ankf00
05-26-05, 06:26 AM
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Spicoli
05-26-05, 07:51 AM
so you like the flamming lips?

most of it. kind of part stoner music part dandy warhols.

I can dig.

Dirty Sanchez
05-26-05, 09:37 AM
I swear, but with Kyuss, Desert Sessions and QotSA, Joshua Homme is making quite a legacy. :thumbup:big fan of homme. what do you think of the new record? Totally, totally dig Someone's In The Wolf but otherwise I'm on the fence still.

self-titled LP still owns.

skaven
05-26-05, 11:01 AM
I like the new album. It seemed a little gimmicky at first (kinda like the last one... ), but it grew on me over the past couple days when I was getting trying to get psyched for the show. The songs worked live too.

I wasn't sure if I was going to go, having seen them a couple times including at the "Empty Bottle" on their first tour. :cool: But my buddy who I went with watched a bit of Monterrey (he liked it except for the FCY's), so I felt compelled to go. I'm glad I did. :thumbup:

Also, he loaned me a copy of Mastodon's Leviathan which I'll burn from him on your recommendation. After too much "Belle and Sebastian," I think my balls are growing back. :rofl:

Ankf00
05-26-05, 09:23 PM
After too much "Belle and Sebastian," I think my balls are growing back. :rofl:

:rofl: I think I've been there for a couple months too long :gomer:

Spicoli
05-26-05, 10:13 PM
Wifey and ME going to see The Stereophonics tomorrow nite. :thumbup:

Spicoli
05-28-05, 10:30 AM
Wifey and ME going to see The Stereophonics tomorrow nite. :thumbup:

damn damn damn was that GREAT. piled up 4 songs from the new disc to start and just piled it on from there. Kelly is a genius rockstar. See this show if you have the chance. :thumbup:

RTKar
05-28-05, 11:50 AM
hipsters....they'll all be on a K-Tel disc someday... think about it...just thought you oughta know. ;)

Ankf00
06-03-05, 12:27 PM
damn damn damn was that GREAT. piled up 4 songs from the new disc to start and just piled it on from there. Kelly is a genius rockstar. See this show if you have the chance. :thumbup:

nice. how big was the place? they played a pretty small place here, all sold out too and stuffed to the gills too :cool:

Spicoli
06-03-05, 01:24 PM
bump for haterFirday.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kirstenv/pope.jpg

I said POOP, not Pope! :rofl:

Spicoli
06-03-05, 01:25 PM
nice. how big was the place? they played a pretty small place here, all sold out too and stuffed to the gills too :cool:

100% reccommended. hit it.

Spicoli
06-04-05, 01:07 AM
http://www.londoncalling.com.br/imagens/produtos/VTW27245.jpg

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B00024IPCY.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

just some goodies.

ya'll suck at music threads. :gomer:

Ankf00
06-04-05, 01:19 AM
oh **** off, I saw Snow Patrol 2 months ago :gomer: phonics a month ago :gomer:

Spicoli
06-04-05, 01:22 AM
oh **** off, I saw Snow Patrol 2 months ago :gomer: phonics a month ago :gomer:

:rofl:

Well, I ghot you, O'Gorman, and a buncha Molly Hatchet fans. :gomer:

Like I said - you people suck at music threads.

Ankf00
06-04-05, 01:23 AM
http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drg700/g766/g76676eq0c9.jpg http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drg800/g857/g85710u92ln.jpg
Ryan Adams - Cold Roses

coming to Dallass in 1 month...
http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drg600/g671/g67143bbxam.jpg

coming to Dallass in 1 week...
http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drg700/g709/g70989bif16.jpg

Ankf00
06-04-05, 01:28 AM
http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drg700/g724/g72458rf9kc.jpg http://image.allmusic.com/00/amg/cov200/drg700/g704/g70438nrk9v.jpg

now quick, someone find Crapus some comic book death geek metal covers or something or he might freak out when he returns...

Spicoli
06-04-05, 01:46 AM
not diggin on HHH. tried.

Louis is not for me but he rocks

kasabian i am down with 10000%

Bloc is way cool.

ryan adams - what i know is good

sorry - its a snow patrol night.

http://www.hempcity.net/cannabisshops/sativa/hubblebubble/image020.jpg

^^^not me^^^

Ankf00
06-04-05, 01:07 PM
"'cuz I take pride in my hobby,
making home-made bongs with my engineering degree."

-The Streets :cool:

(thermal-fluid systems specialization pays off, what can I say? :gomer: )

Ankf00
06-04-05, 11:43 PM
You keep on telling me these pretty lies
Well I’m just a man and want you instead of the drugs that get me high
You keep on telling me these pretty lies
Well I’m just a man and want you instead of the drugs that get me high

You’re all around me like a freight elevator
You put things in me and say I’ll see you later

Every time I raise the courage up to talk
My teacher says go to the board with a piece of chalk
I’ll never talk out of turn again in class

Spicoli
06-07-05, 07:31 AM
Appearing with U2
Tue 06/14/05 Manchester, UK Manchester Stadium
Fri 06/24/05 Dublin, IRE Croke Park

Does opening for U2 mean you've finally ARRIVED?

COULD BE A CURSE. :gomer:

RTKar
06-07-05, 08:11 AM
Does opening for U2 mean you've finally ARRIVED?

COULD BE A CURSE. :gomer:

I saw the Pixies open for 'em...

Spicoli
06-07-05, 09:33 AM
I saw the Pixies open for 'em...

Well, then you suck.

Pixies in Indy tonight.

Sorry, not going, get your own dangeded reviews. :gomer:

skaven
06-07-05, 06:57 PM
When I saw the Pixies at Coachella, I was amazed...

at how huge they've gotten (as in girth around the waist). Kinda ruined it for me. :gomer:

Like the Cocteau Twins - nice to listen to, but not so nice to look at.

Spicoli
06-07-05, 07:04 PM
When I saw the Pixies at Coachella, I was amazed...

at how huge they've gotten (as in girth around the waist). Kinda ruined it for me. :gomer:

Like the Cocteau Twins - nice to listen to, but not so nice to look at.

http://www.arrivistepress.com/Images/Frank%20Black%20-%20Head%20On.jpg

skaven
06-07-05, 07:11 PM
Here's a dangeded (sic :gomer: sic) review...

Got a burned disc with the Kyuss/ QotSA split EP and Mastadon (Leviathan)...

The Kyuss/ QotSA split was about the best sludge rock I've heard in a long, long time. So many bands try to emulate the Sabbath sound. Kyuss didn't mess around and simply covered a Sabbath song. Brilliant ! ! ! :thumbup:

The Mastadon was pretty good too, but I definitely have mellowed out since moving to Colorado (getting' my JD on too much :D ). If I ever need to rock out with my c*** out, I think I'll stick to "South of Heaven." Grrrr....

JD = John Fricken Denver

skaven
06-07-05, 07:12 PM

What was really scary was Kim. Post her photo ! ! ! :rofl:

Spicoli
06-07-05, 08:21 PM

What? and break the internet? :gomer:

just got a call from my brother, he's there now, said the crod is really juiced.

Ankf00
06-07-05, 08:24 PM
just bought my tix for bloc party for thurs... Ryan Adams is already sold out for next week though, a city fulla yuppy douches and all the students have gone home for the summer yet he somehow sells out :mad:, night trip to Austin might be in the cards to make this one...

Dirty Sanchez
06-07-05, 09:49 PM
Here's a dangeded (sic :gomer: sic) review...

Got a burned disc with the Kyuss/ QotSA split EP and Mastadon (Leviathan)...

The Kyuss/ QotSA split was about the best sludge rock I've heard in a long, long time. So many bands try to emulate the Sabbath sound. Kyuss didn't mess around and simply covered a Sabbath song. Brilliant ! ! ! :thumbup:
wow... that would be a nice one to discover, fer sure. that Into The Void cover is so on. great record. I'm a big John Garcia fan... what an amazing rock vocalist. his work with Unida and Hermano is also worth checking out if you feel like finding out what happened to the less famous (but equally talented) part of Kyuss after their break-up.

racer2c
06-07-05, 11:41 PM
wow... that would be a nice one to discover, fer sure. that Into The Void cover is so on. great record. I'm a big John Garcia fan... what an amazing rock vocalist. his work with Unida and Hermano is also worth checking out if you feel like finding out what happened to the less famous (but equally talented) part of Kyuss after their break-up.

I thought 'rock vocalists' died with the '80's. :confused:

the 80's were along time ago. I almost remember them.

extramundane
06-07-05, 11:47 PM

Doesn't look much worse than back in the day...

http://www.jencray.com/images/music/pixies/pixies_kim_red.jpg

skaven
06-07-05, 11:49 PM
I thought 'rock vocalists' died with the '80's. :confused:

the 80's were along time ago. I almost remember them.

Dood, let's grow mullets. :)

If this were the 80's and I knew how to post photos. The "brit rock" thread talking about rock vocalists would deserve a photo of....

Bruce Dickinson :gomer: :gomer:

Ankf00
06-07-05, 11:50 PM
Dood, let's grow mullets. :)

:flame: I REFUSE TO LET OKIENESS INFILTRATE THESE BOARDS!!!!!!! :flame:

next thing you're going to tell me you're buying a double-wide with an 80's camaro on blocks :(

skaven
06-07-05, 11:55 PM
Doesn't look much worse than back in the day...

http://www.jencray.com/images/music/pixies/pixies_kim_red.jpg

My memory of May 2004 at Coachella has her as much, much larger, with a slouched back lazy posture - like she was pained to take my money. She also had huge frizzy crazy cat lady hair. (?)

Maybe I was more messed up and dehydrated than I thought??? :confused:

That's a nice photo actually. Def. hittable. :thumbup:

skaven
06-07-05, 11:57 PM
:flame: I REFUSE TO LET OKIENESS INFILTRATE THESE BOARDS!!!!!!! :flame:

next thing you're going to tell me you're buying a double-wide with an 80's camaro on blocks :(

Dood, I don't need a camaro. I walk to the co-op to get my soy milk and tasty New Belgium products.

Ankf00
06-08-05, 12:00 AM
*deep breath of relief* ah, all's well I see :) :thumbup: (although I don't quite have the stomach for the soy milk...)

skaven
06-08-05, 12:08 AM
Soy milk is like David Byrne (kinda funky, but never goes bad). :gomer:

Rock on Pahdnah ! ! ! :)

Spicoli
06-08-05, 12:16 AM
My memory of May 2004 at Coachella has her as much, much larger, with a slouched back lazy posture - like she was pained to take my money. She also had huge frizzy crazy cat lady hair. (?)

Maybe I was more messed up and dehydrated than I thought??? :confused:

That's a nice photo actually. Def. hittable. :thumbup:

Damn dood. You serious? I wouldn't hit that with Buddy Rice's car.

skaven
06-08-05, 12:22 AM
^^^^ Yeah.... :o

In other news, here's a cool collection of Arcade Fire videos... from lawrence, ks of all places. :D

link to arcade fire interviews and other nonesuch (http://www.lawrence.com/turnpike/archive/2004-12-23/)

Ankf00
06-08-05, 12:27 AM
dude! sweet! (acl fest :cool: )

skaven
06-08-05, 12:46 AM
Ja. The lineup from Arcade Fire to Spoon is sweet. :thumbup:

I went to check out the food court selection (based upon your previous claims of good eats). They don't have a list yet, but are seeking vendors.

ACL Food Vendor RFP (http://www.aclfestival.com/festival/gen_info_eats.asp)

I tried to apply as a vendor to solicit my Rocky Mountain patented black bear droppings with soy wasabi glaze, but I need a Texas Sales and Use Permit. WTF. :flame:

The fact that I have a 214 cell phone shoulda been enough...

Ankf00
06-08-05, 07:30 AM
when'd you have the displeasure to live in Dallas? (I've got the 214 landline, but holding onto the 512 mobile for the rest of my life!) And dunno bout the eats at the show, but you can walk down Barton Springs road to Chuy's and Shady Grove and Baby A's no problemo...

chop456
06-08-05, 07:40 AM
Mmmm....Chuy's....

skaven
06-08-05, 10:22 AM
when'd you have the displeasure to live in Dallas? (I've got the 214 landline, but holding onto the 512 mobile for the rest of my life!) And dunno bout the eats at the show, but you can walk down Barton Springs road to Chuy's and Shady Grove and Baby A's no problemo...

Thankfully never... my company's corporate and purchasing groups are out of Dallas, so we all get 214 area code cell phones. Not cool. I'll give you 512 though... saw Trans Am at Emo's for $2 cover a while back. Nice little town.

Right now I'm running 3 area codes, 970 home office, 443 eFax and 214 cell phone. eFax is the bomb. :thumbup:

Spicoli
06-08-05, 11:31 AM
Thankfully never... my company's corporate and purchasing groups are out of Dallas, so we all get 214 area code cell phones. Not cool. I'll give you 512 though... saw Trans Am at Emo's for $2 cover a while back. Nice little town.

Right now I'm running 3 area codes, 970 home office, 443 eFax and 214 cell phone. eFax is the bomb. :thumbup:

I thought Kim Deal was the bomb? :confused:

:runs:

Dirty Sanchez
06-08-05, 11:36 AM
Damn dood. You serious? I wouldn't hit that with Buddy Rice's car.:D

extramundane
06-08-05, 01:12 PM
Damn dood. You serious? I wouldn't hit that with Buddy Rice's car.

No kidding. That she doesn't look much worse now says more for how bad she looked then than how good she looks now.

Although I understand she's Anna Kournikova compared to what her sister's looking like these days...

Spicoli
06-08-05, 02:54 PM
http://www.gigwise.com/artists/2322_2.jpg

Uh, no thanks fellas. :saywhat:

skaven
06-08-05, 07:23 PM
That's more like I remember her from last year, only she looked less happy at the show.

I was very drunk last night when I typed that (scotch on ice followed by some New Belgium brews). I've changed my mind now that I'm sober. :(

Did your bro like the show? Would he hit it (ie., how drunk did he get at the show)?

Spicoli
06-08-05, 07:56 PM
That's more like I remember her from last year, only she looked less happy at the show.

I was very drunk last night when I typed that (scotch on ice followed by some New Belgium brews). I've changed my mind now that I'm sober. :(

Did your bro like the show? Would he hit it (ie., how drunk did he get at the show)?

LOL.

that's exactly what he said - she looked like she didn't even wanna be there. Plus she's uglier than a 3 headed rat.

Said all the rest was worth the price and more.

I've seen them a bunch of times, so bleh.