PDA

View Full Version : Immmmm Bacccccccck

nz_climber
04-15-05, 12:09 AM
Just a quick note to everyone out there that knows me..

I have just graduated from my recruit course in the Royal New Zealand Airforce - I start my trade training on the 26th of April - but the hardest part is over and I can now use the internet and to annoy everyone here throughout the season

so fill me in on whats been happening in the CC world since i left?? has earl died yet?? has devilmaster been laid since i been away? ;) tell all...........

later
aaron

B3RACER1a
04-15-05, 12:15 AM
Awesome! WB man! :thumbup:

devilmaster
04-15-05, 12:17 AM
pbbbt. Zoomies :rolleyes:

Welcome back Aaron, did I tell ya or did I tell ya that it was just a game? Congrats on makin it. :thumbup:

But enough about me, [s**t disturber mode] have you told Rocket yet, that you're the one taking his 12 year old daughter out on a first date?

-Joe, I know you didn't want to hear it, but its true. Aaron wants to date your daughter.[/s**t disturber mode]

that'll learn nz for makin smart ass comments.... :p

Don Quixote
04-15-05, 12:18 AM
congratulations! Great to have you back!

anait
04-15-05, 12:19 AM
Rocket, back away from the rocket launcher... :eek: :rofl:

Ankf00
04-15-05, 12:25 AM

I have just graduated from my recruit course in the Royal New Zealand Airforce - I start my trade training on the 26th of April - but the hardest part is over and I can now use the internet and to annoy everyone here throughout the season

so fill me in on whats been happening in the CC world since i left?? has earl died yet?? has devilmaster been laid since i been away? ;) tell all...........

later
aaron

dork :gomer:

nrc
04-15-05, 03:30 AM
Welcome back. You missed our IRL forum! :D

What's your trade training?

Paintergeek
04-15-05, 08:10 AM
New Zealand has an air force? I thought you just had wallabees, Ford Falcons, and ......dirt. ;)

lone_groover
04-15-05, 08:17 AM
Hey dude. Welcome back to the playaz' club of internet forums!

My little sis just move to Auckland, so watch out for sarcastic Americanz.

:)

nz_climber
04-15-05, 09:37 AM
Thanks all,

first off she told me she was 16 and i am sticking to that story ;)

I am going in as Avionics Tech, so trade training is 3months of Basic Engineering then 9months Avionics Training, so still along way to go - but now I am out of recruit course I get weekends, beer, cars, girls and beer - did i mention beer (its so cheap on base :) )

lg - what did your sister move to auckland for? worst city in the county!! the south island is where all the good stuff is! but i'll be sure to keep an eye out - I will ask every americian i see if they know you.... :P

lone_groover
04-15-05, 09:52 AM
Ah...she fell in luv with some NZ dude, the fool....

At least I'll be kept informed about what the Finn brothers are up to.

HA HA

:gomer:

dando
04-15-05, 05:29 PM
Welcome back, NZ. Get any practice in for Oz GP fly overs? ;)

-Kevin

RHR_Fan
04-15-05, 06:04 PM
Welcome back! Was starting to wonder where ya went! Congrats on graduating, that's awesome. :)

~Nicole

Audi_A4
04-15-05, 06:23 PM

later
aaron

welcome back .. did you get to done blow anthing up real good? :gomer:

Ankf00
04-15-05, 07:05 PM
hey, so when are you going to be mounting that massive invasion of those aussie?

nz_climber
04-15-05, 07:09 PM
A4 - Nah we didn't get to blow up anything - but we did have alot with rifles and machine guns :)

FULLY AUTOMATIC IS THE ONLY WAY ;)

http://www.diggerhistory.info/images/weapons-recent/steyr.jpg
http://www.forces.gc.ca/admmat/dglepm/ustano/images/c9.jpg

Ankf00
04-15-05, 07:22 PM
dude, stick to the important matters!!!

Warne... when are you taking out WARNE?!?! Indian cricket needs to know!

RaceGrrl
04-16-05, 09:23 AM
Welcome back, Aaron. :)

Kiwifan
04-16-05, 04:13 PM
Warne... when are you taking out WARNE?!?! Indian cricket needs to know!

I think Warnie's wife would like to know at certain times. ;) That boy does seem to find ways of getting into trouble.

Sorry I can't help you this year Azza, no coverage but if you want I can tape Poker, American Womens College Basketball, (no offence to anyone who watches that) reruns of anything, Nascar and the stinkin 'IRL included. Somehow Champ Cars are below all of that. :shakehead It's times like this that I wish I could rule the World. :)

Rusty.