PDA

View Full Version : Feb. 23rd...Woo Doggies...FREE FOOD!!!

DjDrOmusic
01-02-03, 03:43 PM
Yes, you read that right, FREE FOOD!!! Tom at Woo Doggies, as a small way of showing his appreciation, is going to put out a small buffet for everyone to enjoy that day. I have also contacted a few of the hotels nearby about getting a discount for those of you who would like to stay overnight.
So this is what I have so far...Woo Doggies providing FREE FOOD, plus the wide screen with audio, post race party with some local DJ;) , Birthday cake:eek: , working on hotel discounts, door prizes, and oh yes lots of COLD BEER and Tequila!!
I'll keep you updated!!
Dr."O" :D

rocket
01-02-03, 04:15 PM
FREE FOOOOOOD. That pretty much seals the deal. Really though, looks to be a good time either way. I might make this a Sat. night Sun. night trip. Is anyone else going to be in the area Sat. night for a pre party?

Warlock!
01-02-03, 05:19 PM
Jeezus, mang!!! If you're not careful you're gonna start pullin people out of the St. Pete area just to come up and party with us!

You're quite a guy, DDO. I put a bug in my CART contact's ear as well...

Rocket... I may be around, depending on what my wife's got planned. The Arena District downtown has some fine microbrews, I hear ;)

Winter Warlock!

DjDrOmusic
01-02-03, 07:35 PM
Tell you what, wherever I'm at on Sat. the 22nd, I'll post it here and maybe some of you can attend and we can turn it into a Pre-Race Party! :)

tantra
01-02-03, 11:47 PM
And here I sit making final plans to drive all the way to St. Pete. I'll miss free food?...and prizes? You're making it tough for me to do my 'big adventure' to the race.

If the snow is up to my butt, and/or all my vehicles get stuck in the mud, then I'll certainly be at the gathering here. Anything better than complete disaster will see me at the race. (I'll blow you all a kiss from the top row of stand 1.)

I'm so excited about this trip that I could almost ........

Twisty Bits
01-03-03, 04:02 AM
Sounds Great! You the Man! Ooops, I take that back on account I heard Chip say that. A buffet sounds wonderful. If there's BW3 God Damn hot wings or White Castle Clam Strips I'll have to pass. Bad memories.:p

DjDrOmusic
01-03-03, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Twisty Bits
Sounds Great! You the Man! Ooops, I take that back on account I heard Chip say that. A buffet sounds wonderful. If there's BW3 God Damn hot wings or White Castle Clam Strips I'll have to pass. Bad memories.:p

Don't you mean White Castle anything?? ;)

A buddy of mine gave me some coupons for free White Castles and my wife used them, I have never seen her in such pain and agony, and that was before she started drinking!!:rofl:

Napoleon
01-03-03, 07:18 AM
Ummm, free food.

Twisty Bits
01-03-03, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Napoleon
Ummm, free food. EXACTLY!:D

rocket
01-04-03, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by Warlock!
Rocket... I may be around, depending on what my wife's got planned. The Arena District downtown has some fine microbrews, I hear ;)

Winter Warlock!

That's a deal..my treat (if you can make it)

pchall
01-05-03, 01:11 PM
mmmmmmmmmmm

First Warlock is buying my tequila and now the food is free? The Pookie karma is all over the place for fans of Real Racing and Real Sport.

:)

DjDrOmusic
01-08-03, 05:27 PM
I was able to get Days Inn Suites for $55 a night for members, however I have to call in advance and let them know how many rooms I need. The other hotel nearby that offered a discount was Cross Country Inn at $49.95 per night. You might be able to do better on your own through the internet, but if you're interested in either of these, email me and I'll let them know your coming.

RaceChic
01-09-03, 12:57 PM
I'm in!! And I'm bringing my friend.
I have to get there early though so I can make sandwiches (joke...you know who you are) and it will take me at least three hours to get ready!:rofl: