PDA

View Full Version : SpeedFreaks tonight... Seabass, Legge, Junky

overlandave
04-10-05, 09:00 PM
If you havent heard them in a while, youre missing the boat. they have been all over Champ Car - to some of you that may be surprising - they're actually giving Champ Car some love. But to those of you who know them, you know that's how they have been all along... they give credit where credit is due and they blast a series if that is what they deserve, too.

Ran into LuggNuttz in LongBeach and he said they have the TA and Champ winners on tonight, plus Bruno. He even thought Kalkoven would be calling, so you never know.

You guys cant complain any more-actually you never had grounds for your complaints in the first place.

www.speedfreaks.tv
Live on the net @ 10 p.m. ET and 7 p.m. PT
also on Sirius satellite channel 122
Or find a station near you

Spicoli
04-10-05, 09:02 PM
If you havent heard them in a while, youre missing the boat. they have been all over Champ Car - to some of you that may be surprising - they're actually giving Champ Car some love. But to those of you who know them, you know that's how they have been all along... they give credit where credit is due and they blast a series if that is what they deserve, too.

Ran into LuggNuttz in LongBeach and he said they have the TA and Champ winners on tonight, plus Bruno. He even thought Kalkoven would be calling, so you never know.

You guys cant complain any more-actually you never had grounds for your complaints in the first place.

www.speedfreaks.tv
Live on the net @ 10 p.m. ET and 7 p.m. PT
also on Sirius satellite channel 122
Or find a station near you

That show is about as relevant as a nutsack on a walleye.

WGAF.

:finger:

Rogue Leader
04-10-05, 09:06 PM
Isnt this guy the paid person from speedfreaks sent here to promote the show... they suck!

Don Quixote
04-10-05, 09:21 PM
click on this thread and get spammed :gomer:

RaceGrrl
04-10-05, 09:25 PM
You're on very thin ice. We know that you're connected to the show. We CAN complain and we have had very good grounds for complaint since email addresses were being harvested from our members AND our members were being spammed. This is strictly against OffCamber policy. We will be watching for similar violations of OC policy in the future.

overlandave
04-10-05, 09:34 PM
Actually I have no idea who you have talked to....... I have absolutely no relation to the show. And I have not violated anything from your rules.
I know these guys as well as Manic and Anaya - just because of their parties. So I guess youll have to remove Manic, Anaya, Rick& Susan, Dave, Jamie and the entire gang from SoCal. As if the board isnt biased enough already, that would really play in your favor.

hey manic, did you give Railbird the T-shirt? :rofl:

Rogue Leader
04-10-05, 09:35 PM
If I get speedfreaks spam from these tools I'm going to their studio to beat them with a can of spam.....

RaceGrrl
04-10-05, 09:48 PM
Actually I have no idea who you have talked to....... I have absolutely no relation to the show. And I have not violated anything from your rules.
I know these guys as well as Manic and Anaya - just because of their parties. So I guess youll have to remove Manic, Anaya, Rick& Susan, Dave, Jamie and the entire gang from SoCal. As if the board isnt biased enough already, that would really play in your favor.

All of the people you mentioned are a part of the forum community here and actually participate in forum discussions, unlike you. It seems that unless the thread references SF, you're nowhere to be found.

overlandave
04-10-05, 09:56 PM
So I like them - big deal. Several on here like Robin Miller's show - big deal. I'm doing nothing different than they are.... and check again, not all my posts are Speedfreaks. I just don't post much at all.

RaceGrrl
04-10-05, 10:01 PM
You're right. Not all of them are Speedfreaks messages. 20 percent of them don't reference SF.

Don Quixote
04-10-05, 10:09 PM
I guess that speedfreak show is just too edgy, hip and cool for us folks to understand. :laugh:

Sean O'Gorman
04-10-05, 11:03 PM
I'd rather put a hot iron to my eyes than to watch that stupid show.

http://www.shafted.com.au/photos/albums/funnies/b/normal_BanHim.jpg