PDA

View Full Version : If May Quote An IRL Spotter

DaveL
04-10-05, 06:07 PM
Today has proven that Champcar is....

Still there, still there, still there, still there :thumbup: :rofl:

cart7
04-10-05, 06:09 PM
Good race, great turnout. :thumbup: Why should LB change series when the other one will only have some corn bred fuel tanks to bring to the track but no engines for the cars? :gomer:

JoeBob
04-10-05, 06:13 PM
Yep. They put on a heck of a show. Looked much better than the "watershed event" that was on last week too. Long Beach is a great event, and the fans got a darn good show.

DaveL
04-10-05, 06:18 PM
Was anyone out there yutzing around slower than the Atlantics cars? Just askin'.

Many of the young lions put in some great runs today. Glock was really impressive. Y'know, I think this here series may have a future after all. This is the first time in years I didn't have a sense of doom and gloom. I mean notice, I'm actually posting on this board again :D

RaceGrrl
04-10-05, 07:01 PM
Yep, still there indeed. Let's hope we're still there next year. :)

theunions
04-10-05, 07:08 PM
Was anyone out there yutzing around slower than the Atlantics cars? Just askin'.

Well...FDL spun twice (the first one completely ignored by NBC until the second occured) and finished four laps down.

Dr. Corkski
04-10-05, 07:16 PM
I hope this race wasn't shown in Europe at all. The too good for F1 trio (CdM, Dinger, RHR) all ended up behind their own teammates. :laugh:

I guess PKV must have kept the Toyota engine in CdM's car for the race. That should explain why they (esp. CdM) were so slow all weekend. :gomer:

Good solid runs for Glock and Bremer.

Jensen's car was about as good as most of the posts over at the forum that he posts at.

Marcus "No Limits" Marshall ruined any chance of a good battle at the final restart. :shakehead

Still, good action at the front of the field nonetheless.

Paintergeek
04-10-05, 07:37 PM
[QUOTE=Dr. Corkski]

Jensen car was about as good as most of the posts over at the forum that posts at.

QUOTE]

I dont get this sentence. Is it me?

Dr. Corkski
04-10-05, 07:39 PM
[QUOTE=Dr. Corkski]

Jensen car was about as good as most of the posts over at the forum that posts at.

QUOTE]

I dont get this sentence. Is it me?No, it was me. :o

Jervis Tetch 1
04-11-05, 12:21 PM
Champ Cars forever :thumbup:

Racing Truth
04-11-05, 12:49 PM
Today has proven that Champcar is....

Still there, still there, still there, still there :thumbup: :rofl:

Well said.