04-10-05, 05:18 PM
http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/indycar/16121/

Gonna teach Ed how to drive.

DaveL
04-10-05, 06:20 PM
:cry: :cry: I so happy :cry: :cry:

nrc
04-10-05, 06:35 PM
Moreno always had a lot of heart. You've got to hand it to him for taking on the impossible. :)

Beevis
04-11-05, 09:56 AM
What's the party line around here.. . oh yeah. .FMoreno! Eveyone join in!

KLang
04-11-05, 09:58 AM
What's the party line around here.. . oh yeah. .FMoreno! Eveyone join in!

You are the only one saying it. :shakehead

cart7
04-11-05, 10:06 AM
I didn't realize Roberto had any training in the Special Education field.

bada bing...

B3RACER1a
04-11-05, 10:12 AM
:rofl:

Rogue Leader
04-11-05, 10:34 AM
You cant say F Moreno... a lot of drivers are stuck taking on Charity projects here and there....

Turn7
04-11-05, 10:39 AM
:cry: I so happy :cry:

:rofl: :rofl:

Racing Truth
04-11-05, 12:29 PM
I didn't realize Roberto had any training in the Special Education field.

bada bing...

:laugh: :D

Must be really hard up for $$$ to do this.

Jervis Tetch 1
04-11-05, 12:32 PM
This is a bigger task than even driving for Dale Coyne was.

I mean, at least Pupo got a podium finish in a Coyne car once.

lone_groover
04-11-05, 12:35 PM
ha ha..... :cry:

Wheel-Nut
04-11-05, 02:14 PM
This reminds me of the time my high school football coach put his son at QB. No matter how much help the kid had he still sucked!!

Dr. Corkski
04-11-05, 04:25 PM
This is a bigger task than even driving for Dale Coyne was.

I mean, at least Pupo got a podium finish in a Coyne car once.I think qualifying that Andrea Moda ****box was a bigger achievement.

Sean O'Gorman
04-11-05, 04:37 PM
I think qualifying that Andrea Moda ****box was a bigger achievement.

Ryan Hunter-Reay could've won in it. :gomer:

Jervis Tetch 1
04-11-05, 07:31 PM
That too! :)

But I have to disagree with RHR winning in that thing. No way.

Dr. Corkski
04-11-05, 07:37 PM
But I have to disagree with RHR winning in that thing. No way.Quit sippin' on the Hateraid. :gomer: :rofl:

fourrunner
04-11-05, 08:58 PM
Pupo is one driver I'd never Rag On ... He just loves to Drive ... and he practically kisses you when you say Hi to him .... he was more than Loyal to CART ... He had a good year that revived his desirability ... and he was beyond the age curve then ...

Moreno has an impossible task ... it's like training a 10 year old dog to NOT pee on the Living Room Rug ... Putting him to sleep would be more successful ! ;)

You can tell the respect Tony George has for the drivers ability ... Just hiore a trainer, and he'll be at the front of the pack in a couple of weeks ...

On second thought that may very well be true in the IRL ... wouldn't get you a Test anywhere else !

jons
04-11-05, 10:51 PM
This is something I definitely don't have a problem with. Roberto is a classy guy and is just making a living. Sometimes ya just have to go where the work is. In this case, a lot of work. :D

Rogue Leader
04-11-05, 10:52 PM

Very true!!

Hot Rod Otis
04-11-05, 11:10 PM

Not to mention qualifying the Coloni ****box, the EuroBrun ****box and the Forti ****box.

Sean O'Gorman
04-11-05, 11:23 PM
Not to mention qualifying the Coloni ****box, the EuroBrun ****box and the Forti ****box.

The guy sure does love a challenge, apparently. :D

Jervis Tetch 1
04-12-05, 09:53 AM
Not to mention qualifying the Coloni ****box, the EuroBrun ****box and the Forti ****box.Don't forget the AGS ****box and the Minardi ****box as well.

Hell, remember he also drove a crapwagon for that I*L crap team Truscelli Racing. That was probably his biggest ****box of all.

Dr. Corkski
04-12-05, 08:07 PM
Hell, remember he also drove a crapwagon for that I*L crap team Truscelli Racing. That was probably his biggest ****box of all.That's an insult to the aforementioned ****boxes.

Ankf00
04-12-05, 08:19 PM
That too! :)

But I have to disagree with RHR winning in that thing. No way.

:rofl:

who knew an OGorman argument would turn into an inside joke, well, one that doesn't make fun of him that is

Railbird
04-12-05, 08:42 PM
Like walking into the school for the blind while holding a degree in sign language.

Cash the check first pupo

racer2c
04-13-05, 11:48 AM
“I was so surprised today with how good these cars are,” Moreno revealed. “I haven’t driven a Formula car for a long time [2003 Champ Car season], and these cars remind of the good days in Formula 1, the late 1980s and early 1990s. They have a lot of grip and a fantastic feel.”

Link (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/indycar/16195/)

Winston Wolfe
04-13-05, 09:33 PM
Link (http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/indycar/16195/)

Personally, I dont blame a guy like Pupo at all.... he hasn't been driving, and knows that he can still out run most of the "all oval" wankers, even at his age and lack of seat time recently....
Wouldnt hurt him at all to get a paycheck, drive a race car and maybe impress the right guy while hes there....

Plus that freakin' KOOL-AID is some powerful stuff and you just know they put some in his drink bottle before he went out on the track....