Spicoli
04-09-05, 06:03 PM
Its good to ba a hater! :D

WoooooooT!

http://www.pointedmagazine.com/cart%20toronto%20tracy%20winner.jpg

"eeees not fair" :gomer:

nrc
04-09-05, 06:23 PM
Glad to see Tracy on pole. Should make for an interesting start. I predict Blinky down the run-off. Seabass should keep things interesting in fourth. Some of the other teams are showing promise but need more track time. Glock was in the hunt until he brushed the wall.

nissan gtp
04-09-05, 07:07 PM
it's gonna be good

the boys need to understand how important it is to get the first lap right... not "win the race" important. the stakes are big.. it could be "save the event" big

less than 24 hours now ! :thumbup:

NismoZ
04-09-05, 07:23 PM
...but, ain't ONE of these guys thinkin' "save the event." Four into one won't go, but they keep trying it. How many 1st turn incidents last year, let alone 1st lap? I recall a fairly high %, but such is the nature of these street tracks that the gamble almost HAS to be taken. With this in mind, I think it best Tracy starts up front as opposed to row 2 or 3! :) Good luck, all! :thumbup:

FCYTravis
04-09-05, 07:45 PM
You misspelled "bizzack."

Thx.

;)

cameraman
04-09-05, 11:49 PM
Well Junky said that it would be a long race and he planned to slot in behind PT unless PT f'ed it up.

So I see them both in the wall at turn 1....

nrc
04-09-05, 11:51 PM
Well Junky said that it would be a long race and he planned to slot in behind PT unless PT f'ed it up.

So I see them both in the wall at turn 1....

:laugh:

Also - first time Seabass has been outside the top three in 15 races.

Winston Wolfe
04-10-05, 12:01 AM
For those of you who heard it on the scanner, PT said he wanted the sticky tires for the last stint cuz he knew the car was right.... and he goes out and sets a new track record.... He was "Kool and the Gang" out there !!!!

DagoFast
04-10-05, 12:54 AM
Paul has been focused all weekend (so far :p ) He said on the radio on Friday he could have had pole but was blocked by DaMatta. He wasn't mad. Just a fact Jack.

Am I the only one that thinks it's funny that Junky has to look at the number 2 on his car every day? :laugh:

Spicoli
04-10-05, 02:42 AM
Just a fact Jack.

pt - p1.

bitchezzz!

:p

RaceGrrl
04-10-05, 09:35 AM
Hey PT, it's not time for the cabs yet!