PDA

View Full Version : Cookie Monster given up sweets?

rosawendel
04-08-05, 08:15 AM
Has Cookie Monster given up sweets? (http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/07/tv.cookie.lessmonster.ap/index.html)

sacrilege!

Warlock!
04-08-05, 10:06 AM
Has Cookie Monster given up sweets? (http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/07/tv.cookie.lessmonster.ap/index.html)
Man... that sucks @zz.

Ya know how Cookie used to eat those cookies... just chew 'em up, bits and crumbs gettin' ground up in his mouth and flyin' everywhere? I'd hate to be the guy that hast to clean the puppet after he does that to a ripe banana...

As a side note, about 15 years ago I was walkin' thru a mall talkin' to a bud. All of a sudden I stopped. My bud looks at me and says "WTF are you doin'?" I point up the hallway and, walking right toward us, is Gordon from Sesame Street. I say, "Dude... it's GORDON!" Hearing this, Gordon looks at me, smiles somewhat nervously (I had long hair, biker jacket, etc.), and says, "Hi... how ya doin'?" My bud says, "Who was that?" I say, "Gordon... ya know... from Sesame Street!"

He replies, "You're f***ed-up, dude".

I was walkin' on clouds the rest of the day after meeting what seemed like an old friend from my childhood.

:gomer:

Wheel-Nut
04-08-05, 10:28 AM
. . . . I point up the hallway and, walking right toward us, is Gordon from Sesame Street. I say, "Dude... it's GORDON!" Hearing this, Gordon looks at me, smiles somewhat nervously (I had long hair, biker jacket, etc.), and says, "Hi... how ya doin'?" My bud says, "Who was that?" I say, "Gordon... ya know... from Sesame Street!"

:gomer:

He was probably thinking, "is this what happens to kids that watch the show?!"

Rob
04-08-05, 10:33 AM
What's next? Big Bird no longer having Mr. Snuffleupagus hallucinations?

lone_groover
04-08-05, 11:21 AM
What can you expect? Sesame Street just hasn't been the same since Bert married Ashley Judd.

:(

JoeBob
04-08-05, 11:30 AM

They're probably going to put some clothes on Grover.

anait
04-08-05, 12:14 PM

He was real, I tell you!!! REAL!!! :flame:

;) :p

JLMannin
04-08-05, 12:38 PM

All the characters can see him now - and have been for several years.

dando
04-08-05, 04:04 PM
Just. Plain. Wrong. :flame: :shakehead

-Kevin