PDA

View Full Version : Stoked

rabbit
04-07-05, 02:36 PM
I don't know about you, but frankly last year I didn't really GAF wht happened with Champ Car. I missed half the races and just didn't feel the excitement for the season like I had in years past. I think this is the season that will clinch CCWS' future. They're not at the peak yet, but they're definitely headed there and are getting closer every day. :thumbup:

racer2c
04-07-05, 02:51 PM
No doubt. The 'vibe' is back. :thumbup:

lone_groover
04-07-05, 02:51 PM
f'real!

:thumbup:

Spicoli
04-07-05, 03:02 PM
Can't wait to get to RA and MO this year. :thumbup:

Sorry. :)

lone_groover
04-07-05, 03:11 PM
You're such an "UP" person.

:thumdown: :gomer:

Sean O'Gorman
04-07-05, 03:16 PM

So if you are making sarcastic comments about venues that Champ Car dropped, does that mean I have to start posting drunken, profanity-laced and mispelled posts full of insults? :D

dando
04-08-05, 12:07 AM
You're such an "UP" person.

:thumdown: :gomer:
Up with Spicoli (coming soon to the airwaves of Indy...something like Springer in Cincitucky). :gomer:

-Kevin

SID
04-08-05, 06:59 AM
So if you are making sarcastic comments about venues that Champ Car dropped, does that mean I have to start posting drunken, profanity-laced and mispelled posts full of insults? :D

It really woulnd't be a season without posts like that, would it? :rofl:

Paintergeek
04-08-05, 08:21 AM
Agreed 100%. I just told a friend that yesterday. '03 and '04 I was not into it at all. Now im pumped for LB for some reason.

racer2c
04-08-05, 08:24 AM
Agreed 100%. I just told a friend that yesterday. '03 and '04 I was not into it at all. Now im pumped for LB for some reason.

For me its because there isn't some negative press at every corner hypothesizing the outcome of the series. It's pretty much all positive. Very positive actually. A slight ding because of the driver lineup delays, but the driver lineup overshadows that big-time.

Spicoli
04-08-05, 08:38 AM
http://www.fluffybacon.co.uk/theif/Today__s_Yout.jpg

Napoleon
04-08-05, 08:39 AM
I am really looking forward to this season.

Jervis Tetch 1
04-08-05, 10:40 AM
I'll be leaving for the track in a little under two hours :D

Racing Truth
04-08-05, 12:01 PM

Well, hopefully we'll get to the point where such venues are back in the mix. Rabbit is right: The focus this year is on what we have, in terms of talent, and not what is not there.

cart7
04-08-05, 01:26 PM
z-z-z-z-z wake me up when the race starts, I'm bored......

NOT

I'm finally looking forward to the season. Go Timo!! :thumbup: :D :cool:

Tim
04-08-05, 01:36 PM
No video today really dropped my enthusiasm. I guess I shouldn't have built myself up so much.

SID
04-08-05, 08:13 PM

Good to see familiar names like yours again , Geek!

I've avoided the forums most of the off season.... I get enough unfounded speculation at work.... but I agree, I'mn STOKED for this year!

SID

Paintergeek
04-08-05, 10:34 PM
Good to see familiar names like yours again , Geek!

I've avoided the forums most of the off season.... I get enough unfounded speculation at work.... but I agree, I'mn STOKED for this year!

SID

Thanks, Good to be back. I burned out on the series in 02 and needed a couple years to completely forget about it, and I did just that. Then last year I watched, but just didnt really care. but now I find myself ready for sunday. I dont like that the IRL has run 3 races already, including st. pete, But thats the breaks. Focus is on CCWS now. Go Bjorn and Ronnie!!

G.
04-08-05, 10:54 PM
I am at one with the thread title.

hhhmmmmmmmmm.

tantra
04-08-05, 11:27 PM
As I begin my 50+ year of attending and viewing (yes, even the old AAA santioned open-wheel series was on TV in 1952), I wish to say that every year that the champ cars run has been a good year in my life.

I hope everyone involved has a safe year and hope to see you at the races.

tantra

indyfan31
04-09-05, 02:07 AM
... does that mean I have to start posting drunken, profanity-laced and mispelled posts full of insults? :D
You need to be drunk to do that???? :laugh:

SID
04-09-05, 01:02 PM
As I begin my 50+ year of attending and viewing (yes, even the old AAA santioned open-wheel series was on TV in 1952), I wish to say that every year that the champ cars run has been a good year in my life.

I hope everyone involved has a safe year and hope to see you at the races.

tantra

Word, my brother!

Any chance you and some of the other Columbus elite may be at Quaker Steak on Sunday????

Opposite Lock
04-10-05, 03:50 PM
Only minutes away...

If I wasn't slightly too young and the wrong gender, I'd be worried that I was having a hot-flash.

Paintergeek
04-10-05, 04:10 PM