PDA

View Full Version : MotoGP to commence on Sunday

oddlycalm
04-06-05, 05:04 PM
Any picks or predictions? Will Rossi continue to dominate? Will Suzuki field a competitive ride this season? Will Hayden grow a chin?

oc

The Doctor
04-06-05, 05:14 PM
Any picks or predictions? Will Rossi continue to dominate? Will Suzuki field a competitive ride this season? Will Hayden grow a chin?

oc

So far Honda looks to have upped its game. Expect to see Biaggi and Gibernau pushing Rossi hard for the first part of the season. Until they both collapse like usual. I really like Hayden and hope he shows his form again with Biaggi pushing him. Suzuki depends on the Bridgestones. So far it looks very promising. Hopefully the all-American lineup gets a win or two (one for both!).

Should be an interesting season. Hopefully Rossi wins it all and the Americans show well. :thumbup:

And hopefully I'll be at Laguna in 2006. ;)

RichK
04-06-05, 05:39 PM
I'll be interested to see Colin Edwards teamed with Rossi. Will Colin be on the podium? He's said that Rossi's settings suit him.

Gibernau has already started some trash talk towards Rossi, but it all sounds hollow when you're not World Champ!

lone_groover
04-06-05, 09:17 PM
I'm surprised none of you sexperts predicted some rostrum.

I'm gonna play it safe:

1. BARROS
2. Biaggi
3. Gibernau

:thumbup:

:)

....can't wait!

Ankf00
04-06-05, 09:50 PM
Colin, Texan Tornado :cool:

eiregosod
04-06-05, 10:05 PM
will be fun to watch

RichK
04-06-05, 11:15 PM
1. BARROS
2. Biaggi
3. Gibernau

I think you picked all Hondas last year, didn't you? I would've too!

This year, my picks:

1. Gibernau
2. Hayden
3. Rossi

jons
04-07-05, 09:02 AM
1. Rossi
2. Gibernau
3. Hopkins

The seasons starting at last! MotoGP and Champcar the same weekend. :D

oddlycalm
04-08-05, 07:23 PM
I'm surprised none of you sexperts predicted some rostrum. That's because I'll be liking it regardless of who is standing there. :thumbup:

oc