PDA

View Full Version : My first drunk post

G.
04-06-05, 01:03 AM
OK, I got this newfangled thingy at home called the innernet. Just gotta try it. OK, just tipsy. Nowhere near some of the classics. Nowhere.
:rolleyes:

This is only a test.
:gomer:

FTG

Michaelhatesfans
04-06-05, 01:12 AM
Keep going. I'll check back in a while.

Sean O'Gorman
04-06-05, 08:33 AM
Worst drunk thread evar

Warlock!
04-06-05, 09:08 AM
OK, I got this newfangled thingy at home called the innernet. Just gotta try it. OK, just tipsy. Nowhere near some of the classics. Nowhere.
:rolleyes:

This is only a test.
:gomer:

FTG
The trick is to make your drunk posts seem just as coherent as their sober counterparts (it's easier if you're stoopid when you're sober)... otherwise folks can tell you're just an amateur.

RaceGrrl
04-06-05, 09:22 AM
:laugh: Listen to Warlock! He knows drunk posting.

Turn7
04-06-05, 09:24 AM
:laugh: Listen to Warlock! He knows drunk posting.

He is so good at it, he can do it one-handed! :laugh:

Audi_A4
04-06-05, 10:36 AM
drunk is ok, just keep your clothes on ok :gomer:

anait
04-06-05, 10:45 AM
^^^ See, I didnt' think anyone would touch the 'one-handed' comment...

Sean O'Gorman
04-06-05, 11:19 AM
The trick is to make your drunk posts seem just as coherent as their sober counterparts (it's easier if you're stoopid when you're sober)... otherwise folks can tell you're just an amateur.

:thumbup:

See, what Ank hasn't figured out yet is that the amusement from drunk posts doesn't come from a million misspelled words, but rather from saying and doing things you wouldn't have otherwise done. Do you think I would've started a thread on OC of all places about how all women suck if I was sober? ;)

RaceGrrl
04-06-05, 01:22 PM
^^^ See, I didnt' think anyone would touch the 'one-handed' comment...

Yeah, anait, I thought I'd leave that one alone too. :laugh:

Michaelhatesfans
04-06-05, 02:16 PM
WTF?

That was it?

G.
04-06-05, 06:40 PM
WTF?

That was it?Did I NOT warn you??

(I was really just trying out my new 'puter. I am pretty 'puter illiterate.)

I'll try again fer real someday. But it will be lame as well. I get drunk, I get tired. Maybe I'll do some vodka/RedBull thing sometime. Maybe that'll spice things up.

Or, maybe I'll just leave it to the experts...

Spicoli
04-06-05, 07:30 PM
Or, maybe I'll just leave it to the experts...

Ankf00
04-06-05, 09:48 PM

See, what Ank hasn't figured out yet is that the amusement from drunk posts doesn't come from a million misspelled words, but rather from saying and doing things you wouldn't have otherwise done. Do you think I would've started a thread on OC of all places about how all women suck if I was sober? ;)

yes, yes you would. and my drunk posting is perfectly spelled... it's when i'm completely trashed out of my gourd that the spelling hits the gutter. no one at 7g had a clue when I was posting drunk. :gomer: