PDA

View Full Version : Changes at Red Bull

Sean O'Gorman
04-05-05, 10:23 PM
Liuzzi in for the next 3 races, and someone posted an article at honda-tech that says Scott Speed is going to be the next Friday driver for the team. :thumbup:

racer2c
04-05-05, 10:45 PM
It will be awsome to have an American in F1 again. I'll pull for Speed to land a ride. After that I can't wait to see how he does in a Champ Car when F1 spits him out.

Sean O'Gorman
04-05-05, 11:16 PM
F1 wont spit him out, he'll do just fine there.

But if he doesn't, I'm sure RHR will be first in line to replace him. :laugh:

racer2c
04-05-05, 11:22 PM
F1 wont spit him out, he'll do just fine there.

But if he doesn't, I'm sure RHR will be first in line to replace him. :laugh:

You wish.

Sean O'Gorman
04-05-05, 11:23 PM
Seeing as your track record when it comes to talking F1 is about as good as, well, the drivers you support, I'm willing to bet he doesn't flunk out of F1.

What do you say, loser has to legally change his name to Shaun? ;)

racer2c
04-05-05, 11:27 PM
Seeing as your track record when it comes to talking F1 is about as good as, well, the drivers you support, I'm willing to bet he doesn't flunk out of F1.

What do you say, loser has to legally change his name to Shaun? ;)

Defending JV's World Championship is 'talking' F1? You're retarted.

Sean O'Gorman
04-05-05, 11:28 PM
"retarted" am I? How is JV doing this season anyway?

racer2c
04-05-05, 11:28 PM
"retarted" am I? How is JV doing this season anyway?

Retaredly.

Rogue Leader
04-05-05, 11:38 PM
I'm unhappy they took Klein out, he was driving very well... THis is gonna kill that kid's spirit....

Amanda B.'s Mom
04-05-05, 11:53 PM
RHR in F-1? No way, for the immediate future.

Past history (recent) indicates that most drivers from the US have had to overcome many things to be successful in F-1. being a telented driver does not guarantee sucess in this series.

JMHO

Dr. Corkski
04-06-05, 05:07 AM
I'm unhappy they took Klein out, he was driving very well... THis is gonna kill that kid's spirit....Yeah but he should have learned that getting smoked by his teammate is supposedly all the rage nowdays. :gomer:

Steve99
04-06-05, 12:54 PM
I'm unhappy they took Klein out, he was driving very well... THis is gonna kill that kid's spirit....
Klien knew this was part of the plan all along. Both drivers would get a chance to show how they could race.