Ankf00
04-03-05, 09:06 PM
like, kicks arse, n ****

JT265
04-03-05, 09:40 PM
Yep. And JV rocks!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

JohnnyQ
04-03-05, 09:49 PM
Looks like Ferrari's lost there bread and butter?

racer2c
04-03-05, 09:58 PM
Looks like Ferrari's lost there bread and butter?

I'll never count Ferrari out even though I'm glad to see them struggling. They'll win a race by race seven, podium by race five.

As much as I hate Toyota, I think Trulli is the 'real deal'. He's racing smart.

JohnnyQ
04-03-05, 10:08 PM
I'll never count Ferrari out even though I'm glad to see them struggling. They'll win a race by race seven, podium by race five.

I agree. Trulli's making the master race R.Schmacher look bad. I was impressed with DeLarosa's passion today.

SID
04-03-05, 10:34 PM
Word, my brothers and sisters. Couldn't agree more. I almost expect the boys in red to demand rule changes to restore their advantage.

I just might have to find a way to Montreal this year!

Ankf00
04-03-05, 10:55 PM
I'm so regretting selling my mtl tickets last month :flame:

oddlycalm
04-04-05, 03:19 AM
Kind of amusing Alonso and Trulli seem to be having the same kind of finishes, relative each other as last year, except this year they are at the front of the field and are driving different cars. What also struck me was how good their tires looked at the end of the race compared to many of the other cars. Always a help when the car is working well, but these guys both seem to be able to manage the car quite well in the extreme heat in Bahrain and Malaysia.

oc

Dirty Sanchez
04-04-05, 09:02 AM
what's amusing to me is that one team has won three races from pole and this season is suddenly great. I don't disagree but... ;)

Warlock!
04-04-05, 09:09 AM
what's amusing to me is that one team has won three races from pole and this season is suddenly great. I don't disagree but... ;)
Get back to me if it's the same driver 8 or 9 times a year for 4 years.

(an exaggeration, but not by much)

;)

Jervis Tetch 1
04-04-05, 09:50 AM
what's amusing to me is that one team has won three races from pole and this season is suddenly great. I don't disagree but... ;)You have a point, but I don't mind seeing a pale blue and gold car winning the races. It's better than red.

devilmaster
04-04-05, 12:08 PM
I'm so regretting selling my mtl tickets last month :flame:

You gave up yer Montreal tix? And you didn't sell them up to me?!?!?!?!?

Ankf00
04-04-05, 07:43 PM
funny, 3 races, 2 different winners, toyotas and redbulls on podium, yes, it's a good season.

You gave up yer Montreal tix? And you didn't sell them up to me?!?!?!?!?
if I knew you wanted to go, would've given em to you first, instead sold em to my buddy's bro... I need to get him to steal them back from his bro and return them to me :D

JohnHKart
04-05-05, 03:20 AM
Yes I'm enjoying the season....But why is my enjoyment darkened with a creeping dark dread that after Imola Ferrari will win all the races and Schuey will still win the championship?

John

DjDrOmusic
04-05-05, 01:33 PM
It has been entertaining so far, and I really hope it stays this way!!

RichK
04-05-05, 01:44 PM
I'm really enjoying Ferrari's struggles. The look on Schumacher's face after Bahrain qualifying was priceless.

TRDfan
04-05-05, 06:56 PM
Sunday morning......I've got the race on and my 9 yr old crawls out of bed and wanders into the living room. Moments later they show that Schumi is out. All of the sudden he says "Schumacher's out - now I gotta watch. It's nice that other guys can win sometimes."

Kids see things so clearly.

Redwing
04-05-05, 06:59 PM
Kind of amusing Alonso and Trulli seem to be having the same kind of finishes, relative each other as last year, except this year they are at the front of the field and are driving different cars. What also struck me was how good their tires looked at the end of the race compared to many of the other cars. Always a help when the car is working well, but these guys both seem to be able to manage the car quite well in the extreme heat in Bahrain and Malaysia.

oc

Who would have thought that tires are faster when they are NOT like slicks. Michelin has been doing well, but then Michelin shod cars always excelled in the heat, and each race has had record heat.

Anteater
04-05-05, 10:22 PM

Talk about mixed emotions--my admiration of Trulli has forced me to ignore my dislike of Toyota.

With da Matta out of the picture, I didn't think I'd even bother to watch F1 this year; I was so bored with the Ferrari/Schumacher dominance. But I did, and the races have been so entertaining this season! :thumbup: