PDA

View Full Version : CC Pre-show

JohnnyQ
04-02-05, 11:24 PM
Anybody catch the CC pre show? Complete waste of funds.
Tracy's a real character. Bald head, oversized glasses and a sleevless shirt to show off his flabby arms. CART needs a new bad boy.

racer2c
04-02-05, 11:36 PM
Bad boy? This ain't NASCAR.

Railbird
04-02-05, 11:50 PM
The best thing that could happen to CCWS would be 'dinger prevailing over my boy PT in one of the network races.

Lotsa commercail potential

audi quattro
04-03-05, 12:14 AM
Perhaps we can give dinger the call???

Ziggy
04-03-05, 12:16 AM
I didn't think it was all bad, for not having a solid driver lineup :gomer:

Dr. Corkski
04-03-05, 12:22 AM
They had Bjorn Wirdheim at 10 to 1 for the championship at Dale Coyne. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Andrew Longman
04-03-05, 01:01 PM
My boy and I had a good chuckle at that CC ad with PT. :)

"Who's the boss applesauce?"

"That was great. Only 120 more laps to go"

"AAAAAAAHH!!!"

Give 'em a break boys. Sit back and enjoy it.

Oh and I would give both Glock and Dinger better odds than they gave.

Paintergeek
04-03-05, 07:49 PM
They had Bjorn Wirdheim at 10 to 1 for the championship at Dale Coyne. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

'specially since Bjorn isnt with Coyne........

http://www.wirdheim.com/list.php?id=4

SID
04-03-05, 10:38 PM
Overall, it did what it was supposed to. Give a preview to the casual fan. My one gripe: Why did they show the commercial in the break BEFORE its' "world premiere"?

nrc
04-03-05, 10:48 PM
Ok, I hate to gripe about production when we're lucky to have a series, but they've got to do a better job. They can't do another take with Robin and Kirby and tell Kirby he needs to talk into the microphone?

The commercial - eh. At least they worked a pit girl in. :)

Gordon is no Bronte.

Was the guy Da Matta was playing guitar with anyone?

racer2c
04-03-05, 11:02 PM
Ok, I hate to gripe about production when we're lucky to have a series, but they've got to do a better job. They can't do another take with Robin and Kirby and tell Kirby he needs to talk into the microphone?

The commercial - eh. At least they worked a pit girl in. :)

Gordon is no Bronte.

Was the guy Da Matta was playing guitar with anyone?

I thought the same thing about Kirby.

I tried to catch who Da Matta was playing with. It went to fast.

I love anything Champ Car, but give me a couple cameras and a hot chick (or two or three, or four, ok five) and I could make a commercial as good as that one. Sure NASCAR has mega bucks behind their commercials, but there sure is a huge difference in quality.

NismoZ
04-04-05, 10:08 AM
Remember Woody's spoiled rich girlfriend on Cheers? (Kelly, Kelly, Kelly,Kelly...) That's who Ms. Gordon reminded me of!