PDA

View Full Version : Tony George has one thing right

nrc
04-02-05, 08:46 PM
http://www.sptimes.com/2005/04/01/Sports/George_fair_game__or_.shtml

"It's kind of nice to be involved in a privately owned family business where you can make entrepreneurial decisions and take some risks you might not otherwise be afforded in another job," said George, who gave up the title of IMS president in 2004 and now track CEO. "Frankly, I'm not sure and I'm sure others might agree, I might not be able to hold another position in another company."
Funny story. The lemmings tout George's supposed moral and ethical conviction but that strikes me as odd when he's doing things that he claimed were wrong when he founded his "League".

My fellow "haters" will be happy to see that their efforts have not gone unnoticed. :D

DagoFast
04-02-05, 08:59 PM
"Fred Nation, please pick up the white courtesy phone"

"Yes this is Fred Nation"

"Fred, it's damage control, Toenee gave another interview"

"[Groan]....What did he say THIS time?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DaveL
04-02-05, 09:00 PM
"I might not be able to hold another position in another company."

I think he'd do well in a mail room.

No wait, now that I think about it....

DagoFast
04-02-05, 09:08 PM
I doubt he could make the correct change at the Kwiki Mart.

Accipiter
04-03-05, 07:24 AM
You can't make this stuff up! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Spicoli
04-03-05, 11:45 AM
true. becuase you have the intelligence of a candy bar wrapper.

i would not let him babysit my lawnmower.

Sean O'Gorman
04-03-05, 11:47 AM
Helicopter crash into the pagoda, thats all I have to say

FTG
04-03-05, 12:24 PM
I thought this comment was funny. "My critics are people with a journalistic slant or background"

Another way of saying, "The only people who criticize me are the ones who check facts for a living, but I don't let it bother me because I'm very popular with the dumb and the ignorant."

Jervis Tetch 1
04-03-05, 06:45 PM
As far as I'm concerned FTG will ALWAYS be fair game. He's the one that effed up everything to begin with and he's the one that plagerised CART from very beginning.