PDA

View Full Version : Cleveland Area Party

Napoleon
04-02-05, 09:42 AM
I got this e-mail the last few days. Is anyone going?

"You are invited to the Watch and Win Party on Sunday, April 10th starting at 3:00 PM EST
to watch the 31st running of The Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach on NBC, Channel 3.

The Boneyard

101 East Royalton Road

Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147

440-717-WING
Extreme Radio’s “Slats” will emcee the Watch and Win Party.
Register to win a Pace Car Ride at the 2005 Champ Car Grand Prix of Cleveland.
The First Round of the Bridgestone Presents the Champ Car World Series Powered by Ford will air at 4:00 PM EST on Sunday April 10, 2005"

Sean O'Gorman
04-02-05, 10:18 AM
Damn, I would go but I'll be autocrossing. Maybe if it ends at a reasonable time I could make it, the Boneyard is 5 min from my house.

Slats is a big time tool, I'll give you $25 to break a beer bottle over his head.

Spicoli
04-02-05, 11:14 AM
Damn, I would go but I'll be waxing my pubes. Maybe if it ends at a reasonable time I could make it, the Boneyard is 5 min from my house.

Slats is a big time tool, I'll give you $25 to break a beer bottle over his head.

go do it yourself. chickensheit.

Sean O'Gorman
04-02-05, 01:13 PM
Don't you have an IRL forum here to post in? :laugh:

rosawendel
04-02-05, 02:13 PM
didn't get it... guess i'm not invited... :cry:

devilmaster
04-02-05, 02:55 PM
crash it.

hmmmm...... i wonder....... http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/cwm/cwm/thinkerg.gif

nrc
04-02-05, 03:06 PM
didn't get it... guess i'm not invited... :cry:

Wonder where they got the addresses from?

Good to see you back on OC, Napoleon. Don't be such a stranger. :)

Napoleon
04-02-05, 06:06 PM
I assume they got the e-mail address from me giving it to them when I ordered tickets last year. I think the e-mail is from the CGP not CART, er, ChampCar

(Sean O' I ended that sentence w/o a period just for you)....

Napoleon
04-03-05, 01:07 PM
I checked and the e-mail I recieved for this event came from Steve Legerski with an e-mail addy from grandprixofcleveland.com

rosawendel
04-03-05, 02:38 PM
i guess 14 years of trying to get at the top row doesn't cut it for me anymore....

Napoleon
04-04-05, 09:42 AM
i guess 14 years of trying to get at the top row doesn't cut it for me anymore....

email them at slegerski@grandprixofcleveland.com and have your self added to their e-mail list.

Sean O'Gorman
04-10-05, 07:21 PM
You Cleveland area Champ Car fans disappoint me. I showed up there a half hour in (I came straight from autocross) and I was apparently the only one there. :(

On the plus side, that Steve guy mentioned in this thread was buying me drinks, so in a way, I was drinking on Champ Car's dime. :D

Dr. Corkski
04-10-05, 07:48 PM
You Cleveland area Champ Car fans disappoint me. I showed up there a half hour in (I came straight from autocross) and I was apparently the only one there. :(Maybe they knew there was a chance you were going to be there. :p

Fitti Fan
04-10-05, 08:43 PM
Who wants to come to Illinois for the next race? :)

RHR_Fan
04-10-05, 10:10 PM
Who wants to come to Illinois for the next race? :)

Let's just meet half way between Madison and where you live. :) And I'll have to give you your wedding/anniversary gift at MKE.

~Nicole

Napoleon
04-11-05, 06:04 AM
You Cleveland area Champ Car fans disappoint me. I showed up there a half hour in (I came straight from autocross) and I was apparently the only one there. :(

On the plus side, that Steve guy mentioned in this thread was buying me drinks, so in a way, I was drinking on Champ Car's dime. :D

I had way too much yard work and it was such a good day to do it I just taped the race while I worked and watched in the evening,