PDA

View Full Version : April Fools

nrc
04-01-05, 09:45 PM
Yes, it is indeed an April Fools joke. You can rest assured that as long as RaceGrrl and I are running things, there will never be an IRL forum on OffCamber.

Thank's for playing and we apologize for dropping your posts here on the floor. We didn't want anyone spoiling the joke too quickly.

racer2c
04-01-05, 10:01 PM
Well I hope you two had a big 'ol knee slappin' laugh! :flame:

We know who four of the biggest IRL h8trs there are; nrc, racegrrl, Spicoli and myself.
I saw that forum this morning and it hit me like a ton of bricks! I immediately tried to make a post berating the atrocity, but you guys had replies turned off. Then I saw Spicoli's thread in the feedback and thought I would vent there. I was so blinded by pure unadulterated IRL hatred that it never occurred to me what the day was.

I'm right there with ya Spicoli. .1RL haters to the end bro. :thumbup:

Oh, and excellent joke you two! :)

Ankf00
04-01-05, 10:30 PM
pwn3d :p

awesome prank you two :)

Sean O'Gorman
04-01-05, 10:42 PM
Lame prank, but that is what made it all the more hilarious.

Dr. Corkski
04-01-05, 10:46 PM
Lame prank, but that is what made it all the more hilarious.You are just pissed it wasn't Grand-Am that got a prank forum. :gomer:

fourrunner
04-01-05, 10:57 PM

fourrunner
04-01-05, 11:00 PM
Well I hope you two had a big 'ol knee slappin' laugh! :flame:

We know who four of the biggest IRL h8trs there are; nrc, racegrrl, Spicoli and myself.
I saw that forum this morning and it hit me like a ton of bricks! I immediately tried to make a post berating the atrocity, but you guys had replies turned off. Then I saw Spicoli's thread in the feedback and thought I would vent there. I was so blinded by pure unadulterated IRL hatred that it never occurred to me what the day was.

I'm right there with ya Spicoli. .1RL haters to the end bro. :thumbup:

Oh, and excellent joke you two! :)

Actually I Hate the IRL & Tony George more than you ...... How dare you hog all the hatred for yourselves !!! ;)

Excellent April Fool nrc !!

TorontoWorker
04-02-05, 12:03 AM
Actually I Hate the IRL & Tony George more than you ...... How dare you hog all the hatred for yourselves !!! ;)

Excellent April Fool nrc !!

Sorry I blew a couple of rod ends. Ok,, so you got me. All I can say is thank god, I thought my head was going to split open... :eek: I hate April 1st!

mapguy
04-02-05, 06:51 AM
You can rest assured that as long as RaceGrrl and I are running things, there will never be an IRL forum on OffCamber.

:thumbup: You guys are da bomb.

Spicoli
04-02-05, 10:55 AM
stupid. but that's what i 'spect from ohio gomers. :gomer:

dando
04-02-05, 11:27 AM
^^^^ :gomer:

pwn3d. :rofl:

-Kevin

Joelski
04-02-05, 11:51 AM

[duh]What's that white stuff on yer lip boy? You been chuggin's sumpin again?[/indygomer]

coolhand
04-03-05, 09:08 PM
:rofl:

rabbit
04-04-05, 12:49 AM
stupid. but that's what i 'spect from ohio gomers.
Ohio gomer = pwn3r
Indiana gomer = pwn33

Who's the gomer now be-atch? :p :gomer: :)