PDA

View Full Version : And Dominguez Lands At...

NismoZ
03-29-05, 08:31 PM
Forsythe Championship Racing alongside Paul Tracy! Well, well, well...isn't this getting to be more fun, now? :) Wondering about Lavin and Corona, though.

dreamracer
03-29-05, 08:41 PM
Wow..so Lavin is rideless...or did Lavin switch to HVM?

where to read it...?

dreamracer
03-29-05, 08:51 PM
Also, I wonder if this means that Verstappen is in at HVM.

Chakas
03-29-05, 08:52 PM
Excellent, another strong 2 car (at least) team. The field is really looking strong now.

Sean O'Gorman
03-29-05, 08:53 PM
This should ensure financial stability for Lola's Champ Car operations for the '05 season. :)

Spicoli
03-29-05, 08:59 PM
dis be wack.

sure as hell didn;t see this one coming.

aLL GOOD. :thumbup:

Dr. Corkski
03-29-05, 09:00 PM
Looks like Corona is going to sponsor a real driver this time. :thumbup:

Spicoli
03-29-05, 09:14 PM

spyplanes is saying no. they say if Rodolfo Lavinho can bringie the sack of Coronos, he's in car 3.

looks like HVM is getting bought out by some fat coin Eurotrashies.
:thumbup:

Wirdheim and Jos the Grabbeltrapper?

last team in - Coyne.

Spicoli
03-29-05, 09:23 PM
well crap. rm sez this:

Wiggins does know that his driver the past three seasons, Mario Dominguez, won't be back because he's going to Forsythe with Corona Beer sponsorship. He'll team with Paul Tracy.

Chakas
03-29-05, 09:27 PM
So it would seem Corona has switched drivers.... or could they be expanding their sponsorship?

NismoZ
03-29-05, 09:44 PM
I read where Lavin has 2 mil to bring, but it DOESN'T say it's Corona money. He's either going to be a 3rd seat at Forsythe (doubt it) HVM (I don't think so) or Coyne. Dale always likes 2 mil! Anyone remember my long ago topic "What If Corona Actually Wants To Win"? I suggested they'd have to dump Lavin. I got lotsa laughs. I may actually have gotten one correct! :gomer: :p (Wouldn't have predicted Dominguez, though. Could Tracy have the Corona car, or would that piss off Molson too much?)

Robstar
03-29-05, 10:00 PM
where to read it...?

Yeah, what he said... ?

Dr. Corkski
03-29-05, 10:49 PM
I read where Lavin has 2 mil to bring, but it DOESN'T say it's Corona money. He's either going to be a 3rd seat at Forsythe (doubt it) HVM (I don't think so) or Coyne. Dale always likes 2 mil! Anyone remember my long ago topic "What If Corona Actually Wants To Win"? I suggested they'd have to dump Lavin. I got lotsa laughs. I may actually have gotten one correct! (Wouldn't have predicted Dominguez, though. Could Tracy have the Corona car, or would that piss off Molson too much?)You are starting to sound like zerO. ;) :rolleyes:

You were just hoping they would drop Slodolfo because you like everyone else came to the obvious conclusion that would only happen when they hire a real driver instead of a no talent relative. I must have missed PT's Busch ride at Mexico too. Hope and predicted are two different things. :gomer:

RaceGrrl
03-30-05, 01:32 AM
I'm liking this. :D

ncmlj
03-30-05, 06:05 PM

Mario must be happy, he goes from "STUPID MARIO" the backmarker. To testing a F1 car and MAYBE on the F1 grid in 2006, and working with PT to bring things together at Forsythe :shakehead I think PC had a lot more to add to that team then Mario ever will. JMO

theunions
03-30-05, 06:48 PM
The Forsythe press release I just received says Mario's in the #7 Indeck car.

So...what happened to Corona?

rabbit
03-30-05, 07:03 PM
http://www.champcarworldseries.com/News/Article.asp?ID=8790

No mention of Corona...

JohnnyQ
03-30-05, 10:17 PM
Mario must be happy, he goes from "STUPID MARIO" the backmarker. To testing a F1 car and MAYBE on the F1 grid in 2006, and working with PT to bring things together at Forsythe :shakehead I think PC had a lot more to add to that team then Mario ever will. JMO

Come on...Mario's got the spook eye. :gomer:

Wingnut
03-31-05, 09:23 AM

Yeah, but PC turned Yenwhore, MD didn't.

What's a "spook eye"? :confused:

Easy
03-31-05, 11:12 AM
What's a "spook eye"? :confused:

The ghost of Ohio State's football program. :p