PDA

View Full Version : Homer rant

Racing Truth
03-29-05, 02:17 PM
OK, first off, the New Orleans Hornets = teh suck. :gomer: They led my Cavaliers, who had not won a road game in 2 months :shakehead , by 17 in the 4th quarter, and STILL let us win.

Uh, Lebron James is above average. :gomer: 44 last night, 19 in the 4th.

Hey new coach Brendan Malone, ya think you might want to play Sasha Pavlovic a bit more? Oh wait, I forgot about Ira Newble's contributions last night. RT reviews the box score from last and ponders what he has just typed. Oh, that's right, he made, uh, NO contribution. But hey, just keep on starting him. I'm sure his pathetic jump shot will no doubt improve. :shakehead

Drew Gooden might be the dumbest player (in terms of basketball IQ) on the floor. He does his best to avoid, at all costs, the man with the actual ball. Hey Drew, there's a reason the matador defense isn't exactly popular these day!@$%#%^.

OK, rant over.

Carry on.

Methanolandbrats
03-29-05, 02:55 PM
I used to be a big NBA fan, can't watch it anymore. Just a bunch of crackheads and sodomites playing streetball.

Racing Truth
03-29-05, 03:02 PM
I used to be a big NBA fan, can't watch it anymore. Just a bunch of crackheads and sodomites playing streetball.

I would suggest watching Phoenix. They don't stop people, but offensively, they do it right.

Sean O'Gorman
03-29-05, 04:31 PM
We need more games versus the Bobcats. :gomer:

Racing Truth
03-29-05, 04:44 PM
We need more games versus the Bobcats. :gomer:

Heh. Funny thing is I went to the finak game v. the Bobcats, and they should have lost that one.

But hey, Clippers tonight. :gomer: :D

Dr. Corkski
03-29-05, 05:15 PM
You guys gave up a 1st rounder for a Warriors/Celtics reject. :rofl:

Racing Truth
03-29-05, 06:44 PM
You guys gave up a 1st rounder for a Warriors/Celtics reject. :rofl:

I know, though he was FINALLY useful last night. :shakehead

Jim Paxson. :shakehead

Dr. Corkski
03-29-05, 07:06 PM
Jim Paxson has done an excellent job of putting together a team of players that can't defend against a girl's high school basketball team. His strength is definitely the draft. Outside of LeBron where he had essentially no choice, he has managed to pick up such superstars like Chris Mihm, DeSaggy Diop, Dehurtallthetime Wagner, and Luke Jackson. Even my Warriors haven't done this bad, and believe me they did try their best to suck. Seriously though, their biggest problem begins at center where they are stuck with a 7'3" center that plays like he's 4'3" on D and is about as fragile as the 1999 BAR.

Don't underestimate the Clippers. These guys have almost the same record as the LA Kobes and they have done it with a major player injured during the entire season. They even had to start Rick "the cheerleader" Brunson.

dando
03-29-05, 07:47 PM
How Paxson still has a job is beyond me. He should have been axed after the Boozer fark up, but instead Gund falls on the grenade, and Silas is fired. :shakehead

-Kevin

Sean O'Gorman
03-29-05, 08:57 PM
How Paxson still has a job is beyond me. He should have been axed after the Boozer fark up, but instead Gund falls on the grenade, and Silas is fired. :shakehead

-Kevin

He wont last a day into the offseason...

Racing Truth
03-29-05, 09:00 PM
He wont last a day into the offseason...

:thumbup: Yep.

Cork and dando nailed it.

Racing Truth
03-30-05, 08:51 PM
Well, nothing is a better elixir than playing the Hornets and Clippers on back-to-back nights. :gomer: ;)

Oh, and Cork, the proper name is Lasagna Flop. ;)

Sean O'Gorman
04-19-05, 09:25 PM
Looks like this one is going to go down to the very last night, should be exciting stuff.

Dr. Corkski
04-21-05, 05:20 AM
http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/apphoto/AJW10704210159.jpeg

Oh well, at least there is the draft to look forward to. Wait, it's not 2007 yet. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jervis Tetch 1
04-21-05, 11:12 AM
Meanwhile, the Pacers make the playoffs despite the turbulant season. :thumbup:

Racing Truth
04-21-05, 12:13 PM
Ugh. Well, the cluster fark is complete. :shakehead Nice mental toughness. :shakehead

dando
04-21-05, 07:28 PM
Ugh. Well, the cluster fark is complete. :shakehead Nice mental toughness. :shakehead
Paxson problem solved, 2. :saywhat:

-Kevin

Ankf00
04-21-05, 07:47 PM
what is this nba you speak of? :confused: I see no cleats or skates...

Sean O'Gorman
04-21-05, 08:18 PM
what is this nba you speak of? :confused: I see no cleats or skates...

Well, unlike soccer, the weapons and violence originate from the players, not the fans. :D

Napoleon
04-22-05, 08:37 AM
Yep, didn't take 24 hours for Paxton to go

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/sports/1114162650159260.xml

well now on to watching the Indians