PDA

View Full Version : Got a package from CCIC today.

Turn7
03-28-05, 05:43 PM
I signed up for the FREE membership to Champ Car Insider Circle and received some stuff in the mailbox today.

A bag/backpack type thingy
Champ Car sticker
Ford Racing Magazine
Membership Card
CCIC Hat
Letter from Jimmy Vasser

That 10 seconds of my time was my best investment I have made in quite a while.

G.
03-28-05, 05:48 PM
I got this in email Thursday:

Greetings:

Due to the overwhelming popularity and response to our revamped fan club, we are experience a slight delay in the manufacturing of your membership cards.

Following this email you will be receiving details and special codes associated with your membership to the CCIC Fan Club including event ticket discount, Race Director, Speedgear and Champ Car Merchandise discounts. We want to thank you for your continued support of Champ Car and we hope you will join us for the great season we are sure to have.

Your official welcome packet should arrive by April 30th for US members and by May 15th for international members. Be sure to watch the opening round of the Bridgestone Presents the Champ Car World Series Powered by Ford, the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach, shown live on NBC April 10th.

We want to thank you all for your patience while we complete shipment of all 2005 Inner Circle Fan club information

Best Regards,

The Champ Car World Series Team

RHR_Fan
03-28-05, 07:54 PM
Glad you guys have been able to join. I'm still having problems.

~Nicole

devilmaster
03-28-05, 07:56 PM

~Nicole

Your reputation preceeding you? Some of the younger drivers are afraid? ;)
:p

Steve

JohnnyQ
03-28-05, 08:14 PM
I signed up for the FREE membership to Champ Car Insider Circle and received some stuff in the mailbox today.

A bag/backpack type thingy
Champ Car sticker
Ford Racing Magazine
Membership Card
CCIC Hat
Letter from Jimmy Vasser

That 10 seconds of my time was my best investment I have made in quite a while.

It was probably meant for Vassers Mom. :gomer:

Turn7
03-28-05, 09:44 PM

~Nicole

I never got a confirmation email like it said it would send or anything. I figured my application had gotten thrown in the bit bucket but, not so.

Maybe justbe patient and give it some time.