Ankf00
03-25-05, 01:33 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4297481.stm

:(

WHY?!?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

rabbit
03-25-05, 01:36 PM
The dark beer, called "Schwarzer Abt", can be marketed as "special beer", using similar provisions as some breweries add herbs at the end of the fermentation process. So does that mean it will be delivered in short buses?

Rob
03-25-05, 03:11 PM
Oh thank God, I was worried that they banned the general public from driving on the Nurburgring.

Methanolandbrats
03-25-05, 03:16 PM
At least the bastard brew will be easy to distinguish from pure beer.

IlliniRacer
03-25-05, 08:00 PM
This is when I get politically active !!!

Ankf00
03-25-05, 08:17 PM
Bier Party Rally

Come support the new Bier Party at the HaufbrauHaus in Munchen tomorrow night at 8pm. Non-bastard bier will be served! All hail the purity law!

Methanolandbrats
03-25-05, 08:23 PM
Bier Party Rally

Come support the new Bier Party at the HaufbrauHaus in Munchen tomorrow night at 8pm. Non-bastard bier will be served! All hail the purity law! As soon as I polish my boots and get my armband out of the dryer, I'm there.

JohnHKart
03-26-05, 07:03 AM
Oh thank God, I was worried that they banned the general public from driving on the Nurburgring.

My worry was similar.....While many areas of the Autobahn have speed limits and a lot of traffic, driving on the areas that don't is one of life's greatest pleasures and I was worried those were gone too.

John

Ankf00
03-26-05, 12:02 PM
My worry was similar.....While many areas of the Autobahn have speed limits and a lot of traffic, driving on the areas that don't is one of life's greatest pleasures and I was worried those were gone too.

John

one of the sacred precepts is no more, the autobahn is not far off as far as THEY'RE concerned, everyone must band together today to stop this insanity from progressing any further!

rabbit
03-26-05, 12:51 PM
Somebody should dig up chop's old post about the birthday present....