PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday racer2c & Paintergeek

nrc
03-22-05, 12:15 AM
Happy Birthday, guys! Blow out the candles and wish for a great Champ car season!

cart7
03-22-05, 12:16 AM
:thumbup: Have a great day you two. :cool:

RHR_Fan
03-22-05, 12:27 AM
Happy Birthday!

~Nicole

Ankf00
03-22-05, 12:36 AM
coolness, this beer's for you :thumbup:

fourrunner
03-22-05, 12:38 AM
Happy Birthday Guys! :thumbup:

Amanda B.'s Mom
03-22-05, 01:36 AM
Hope your day was wonderful!

rabbit
03-22-05, 09:56 AM
:cool::thumbup:

racer2c
03-22-05, 10:54 AM
When I turned 30 I thought I was over the hill! Now it's hard to believe I'm 37. Oh well, I still feel 22 (and act like it!).

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I really appreciate it! Made my day actually.

I bought myself the Ferrari and Alfa Romeo DVD's of Victory by Design which just arrived on Saturday.

The the steak thread awhile back had me in the mood, so I went out and bought the biggest New York Strip I could find. This monster was almost 2" thick. A real treat as I limit my red meat to once every two months. So I'm indulging on that while watching some of the most fabulous cars ever made. I've got the DTS cranked too. It's sounds like there's V12 in my family room!

One thing I like about a March 21 birthday is that it is sometimes the first day of Spring. I'm so ready for Spring!

:)

peelo
03-22-05, 01:05 PM
Happy Birthday to both of you ... enjoy!

Racer2C: Just think, for a whole year you now get to say, with a British accent, "I'm not old, I'm thirty-seven." Of course, only geeks like me will get it :gomer: But we'll think you're just hilarious!

-- Peelo (As in, "I'm going to roll up my faux pashmina and use it as a ...")

lone_groover
03-22-05, 09:40 PM
Happy Birfday 'geek and Geek.

Hope you each got something - something you wanted to get!

:) :thumbup:

Paintergeek
04-03-05, 11:07 AM
Wow! How nice! I wasnt back in the forums yet and missed this. Racer2C told me about it in Napoleans 'Whats Up' thread. Geez. Even the people at WORK didnt remember it :) They way I see it, 30 will sound pretty young when im 50, so no sweat here. I dont really LIKE not being in my 20's anymore, But such is life. It took me the same amount of time to hit 30 as every body else who has ever live to 30.

Thanks again...belated!!